Please help me, I dont know what to do about my bully.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great progress already, it's amazing how doing little jobs and curb a bully- tude!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

GusBus

Apr 21, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
How is she doing now, with her stitches out? This may not apply to your situation, but my now-passed black lab Dixie had a similar attitude change for a few days after her first cancer surgery, it was the pain meds. She was on Tramadol for pain and it really made her wacko till we figured it out. Hope your baby is all better now!!

OP
harleyshay1

harleyshay1

Sep 5, 2011
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
SADIE
JakeIsGreat, that is a fabulous idea.... if only that was an option haha.

OP
harleyshay1

harleyshay1

Sep 5, 2011
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
SADIE
GusBus, Sadie is doing better. Some progress has been made. She still runs at the kitty some, but not as much. So we are getting there. Now that she has her stitches out she seems to be more back to her old self, so hopefully with time and more effort on my part she will leave the cat alone.

Thanks for all of your support guys, it has been a big help. Her vet said that maybe even getting the cat and bringing her into the room around Sadie may help to show Sadie that its okay.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
GusBus, Sadie is doing better. Some progress has been made. She still runs at the kitty some, but not as much. So we are getting there. Now that she has her stitches out she seems to be more back to her old self, so hopefully with time and more effort on my part she will leave the cat alone.

Thanks for all of your support guys, it has been a big help. Her vet said that maybe even getting the cat and bringing her into the room around Sadie may help to show Sadie that its okay.

Good news :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
You have gotten great advice but the BF needs to be on board with this and make him understand its for her comfort and best interest a dog that is comfortable and knows their place in the pack is a comfortable bulldog.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.