starting to look for bully #2...... need help

Walter323

Jun 11, 2012
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
So I finally convinced my wife for bulldog #2 for a playmate for Walter. The tough part is done, now time for the fun part.
We live in SW Minnesota and are willing to travel but I was wondering if anybody could give me a good heads up on a reputable breeder you know in the midwest.
PM me if you have a link or phone #

thanks

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Sorry I live in Canada, so not familiar with the breeders in the States. Just wanted to congratulate you on getting a new baby, I also have two, they are siblings and litter mates, male and female. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom, and they are now 18 months old. The training phase was a little more difficult than having just one, but they were the same age, you have an older one, which is already trained and sometimes the younger ones copy the older one so training may even be easier for you. Butbitvus definetely good to have two, a at hey are good company for each other, and they always have a playmate. I think everyone should have more than one bully. Lol. Good luck in finding your new baby, and p,ease share lots of pictures when you get him/ her.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
YAHOO NEW BULLY!!! Good luck! I love Walter's little smooshy face.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Congratulations!! No one can have just one; we have two and they are blood sisters but not litter mates. Amber is 14 months olders than Ruby. Good luck on your search, many options to choice from including adoption. Again, good luck, nothing like having two bullies to keep things interesting. WOOHOO!!

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
Congrats!! Sorry I dont know anyone as far west as minnesota if you were in michigan I could point you in all kinds of directions as I know several here that have puppies or are expecting puppies soon.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I'm in NJ, so no help here, but I'm so excited for you. I wish I could have two. CONGRATULATIONS and good luck with your search for your new baby!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.