Bulldog Prints...Score!

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love junking (going to thrift stores) and today I found two bulldog prints while I was out and about. I've seen the Bulldog brewing one on here before but I can't recall seeing the other one. I was thinking I might need to find a frame for the one on the left and see if we can get it in our next fundraiser auction! ;) I really love the bulldog brewing one though...definitely going up in the house somewhere!

004.webp
 
I bet they would do well in the next auction. :)
 
Those are pretty cool!!
 
Oh that one on the left is gorgeous! Great finds :)
 
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] You have it on canvas?! I'm jealous, this is just a thick paper. Did you win it in the auction? I remember seeing that print on here before :)
 
@JAKEISGREAT You have it on canvas?! I'm jealous, this is just a thick paper. Did you win it in the auction? I remember seeing that print on here before :)


No! I bought it from Kirklands! They have a series of Brewery ones..we got The Black Dog Brewery one too...cuz Dena Dawg is A Black Dog! ;) But..the same one was in an auction here!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top