Help needed

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
So my brother texted me out of the blue today and asked me if I wanted another dog and sent me a couple of pictures. I don't have a lot of info yet, other than its an English bulldog. His friend's sister had to move and she is unable to keep the dog. I can't take the pup because I have some other things going on that I will announce at a later time :D Also, I'm in Arizona and he's in Cincinnati. Anyway, I asked him before the dog got put in a pound to give me some info so I could check on EBN to see if there was anyone who could help. So what info do I need to get?! I attached the pics he sent me.
I'm at work so of I'm slow in responding just know I'll be back!! Any help or advice would be appreciated. He says it (I feel bad that I'm not sure if its a girl or boy) is very well behaved.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• V__6C31.jpg
    V__6C31.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 90
  • V__297C.jpg
    V__297C.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 84

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm not sure that's an English..but I'm no expert..let me tag a few rescue mods..
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]. [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION]... [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sure is a pretty baby! it is either an American Bulldog or a Pit Bull... [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - agree? @kazzy200 - any help in the Cincinnati area?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I was also thinking American Bull. Either way he is gorgeous and I hope you find a good home for him. Maybe you can contact a rescue in your area if you can find someone to take him

OP
Tkelley

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol that was my first question because I thought it looked like a pitty. My brother isn't a dog person so I'll probe a little more. I'll be getting more info when I'm off work and post it!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
So my brother texted me out of the blue today and asked me if I wanted another dog and sent me a couple of pictures. I don't have a lot of info yet, other than its an English bulldog. His friend's sister had to move and she is unable to keep the dog. I can't take the pup because I have some other things going on that I will announce at a later time :D Also, I'm in Arizona and he's in Cincinnati. Anyway, I asked him before the dog got put in a pound to give me some info so I could check on EBN to see if there was anyone who could help. So what info do I need to get?! I attached the pics he sent me.
I'm at work so of I'm slow in responding just know I'll be back!! Any help or advice would be appreciated. He says it (I feel bad that I'm not sure if its a girl or boy) is very well behaved.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

He , I see he because he has a boy face, looks like a big American bully, there's an American bulldog rescue on Facebook that's very very good. It's simply called "American Bulldog Rescue" I'm sure they could help you if no one can here

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I agree with pitbull/ American bulldog- hopefully he finds a good home
Took the words right out of my mouth. Such a pretty boy and he looks so happy. I'd say there's no english bulldog in him at all. Definately pitty/american bulldog though, with maybe more AB in him than pitty? My Jack, he's a pitty, is all white just like him. He was a rescue and we're pretty sure he has AB in him too but we're not 100% sure.

I hope he find a good home. Dogs of this breed don't usually fair too well in shelters, especially if there not a no-kill shelter. :( Best of luck to him.

OP
Tkelley

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I imagine I will talk to my brother tomorrow. He was in bed before I got off work, must be the three hour time difference! I'll direct him toward the American Bulldog Rescue. I hope they're able to find him a nice home. Thanks for all your replies!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a beautiful boy and looks like and American bully to me also.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor baby. I hope you can find a home for him soon. Hes very cute. I live in Canada, so I'm not familiar with any dog rescues in the states or in your area, but it sounds like you've gotten some good advice already. Good luck, I hope he finds his forever home.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.