ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We have several for Mabel. She isn't a chewer, but has peed on them in the past (knock on wood). She really seems to like a Martha Stewart pillow we got for her at Petco and the entire thing can be washed and dried. She has a crate pad with a rolled edge in her crate that she loves--also washable and a Coolaroo in the living room. I am considering a Coolaroo to replace the cushion when this second one bites the dust.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunky loves his Kong bed, and his cool gel mat!! the gel mat has quire a bit of duct tape on it.... but it makes him so happy!

OP
chrisDXT

chrisDXT

Jul 29, 2013
Thanks everyone for the input, :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378695626.815545.jpg
This is our 4th bed I hope MR tank doesn't pee or chew this one up lol

2013 obsession lethal force 2
2009 elite GT500

B

Baxter Tiberius

[MENTION=9472]chrisDXT[/MENTION] - I've noticed that due to breathing issues / constriction, etc Baxter much prefers a bed where he can fully stretch out flat (like a big flat open pillow on the floor). Second choice and for the same reason, is the bed which has a "roll" all the way around the sides. This enables him to extend his neck and rest his chin on the "roll", opening his airways and being able to breathe more comfortably.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Bazza will chew any blankets, cushions, anything with filling in it, interesting to read the comments about a KONG BED, never heard of them. We found pet beanbags, and the cover (washable) seems to be Bazza Proof, he loves them so much.21 - 30.01.13.jpg23 - 4.04.13.jpgP1000847.jpg

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
atabuqyd.jpg
Jagger likes his big orange bed. It's not a specific brand just one my husband picked up at PetSmart and he loves it. Jagger is 8 months old and is a chewer but he never chews his bed..

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
No beds for Amber and Ruby. They both destroy them so we have some towels on the sofa and several blankets we change out regularly. Amber likes to drag her blanket with her no matter where she sleeps which is usually with my daughter. Ruby has not gained freedom yet during the night so she sleeps in her crate with a towel. No beds for the destroyers.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Thanks everyone for the input, :)
View attachment 55159
This is our 4th bed I hope MR tank doesn't pee or chew this one up lol

2013 obsession lethal force 2
2009 elite GT500

We had one that looks similar in pattern, and possibly bottom from what I can see, held up ok, Ollie isn't a huge chewer or pee'er on his bed but this ripped from being washed often I guess, I usually throw his bed in the wash when I do my sheets, (a seperate wash of course!) I just today bought the bed from sams that has the memory foam in it, and it says the cooling memory foam as well> We shall see so far he's licked it and layed in front of it!

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I use the K9 Ballistics Memory Foam dog bed. Dozer loves it and its pretty tough too so he doesnt rip it to shreds. I think I wrote a review about it on my EBN blog.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.