What a SPOILED boy I have!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Last night I was in my kitchen making dinner and from my sink I can see out our back door into the back yard. I looked up to see Dave sitting at the patio set and Samson at his feet with his back to Dave. Dave was massaging Samson's back like he was a little person! Massaging his shoulders, his back and this went on for a couple minutes. After Dave stopped, Samson turned around and looked at him like "daddy you aren't done yet." Then Dave started massaging him again! They didn't know I was watching and this wasn't the first time I have witnessed this! All I could think was seriously Samson gets away with anything he wants with BOTH of us! That little boy has us both wrapped around his little paw!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh my...that is so sweet! i would have to go get in line and say "I'm next". Samson sure is a handsome bully no wonder he is spolied!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You're right .... our bullies get better treated than we do!!:luv:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They really do become like a kid to us don't they!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep, he is spoiled! What a lucky boy!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
too cute and im sure dave denies it too if you asked him lol... man i wish i was a dog getting massages everyday, sleeping all day, sticking your head out the window of a car.... haha

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I think it's "hot" when I see guys doing that with bullies.... I tell that to my hubby whenever he does things like that with Norm. (I don't mean this in a bad way...)

Most Reactions