Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
David told his parents about the food change price increase. I swear I think they were ready to kick me out of their home. They're old school and don't get it either. He's just a dog he doesn't need special food. :cursing:
:yell::bitching:I am always having to explain why I am doing something with Sheldon because she just doesn't get it....and she doesn't get why I won't leave him outside and she doesn't get why I clean his tail pocket sometimes I just want to :yell:because he is my effin dog and I want to!:wallbang:

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
:yell::bitching:I am always having to explain why I am doing something with Sheldon because she just doesn't get it....and she doesn't get why I won't leave him outside and she doesn't get why I clean his tail pocket sometimes I just want to :yell:because he is my effin dog and I want to!:wallbang:

I feel your pain! Everyone, my parents, his parents, friends, co workers etc all think I am nuts. None of them own a bulldog so they don't understand why I do the things I do. I would love for them to walk a day in my shoes. Don't get me wrong I love pampering him but I would love it even more if people weren't judging me!

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I feel your pain! Everyone, my parents, his parents, friends, co workers etc all think I am nuts. None of them own a bulldog so they don't understand why I do the things I do. I would love for them to walk a day in my shoes. Don't get me wrong I love pampering him but I would love it even more if people weren't judging me!
EXACTLY!!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

EXACTLY!!!!

No one understands unless they actually have a Bully and care for them like we do. You're both great moms to feed them the best and take care of them like you do. Tell them all to stfu!! :)

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
No one understands unless they actually have a Bully and care for them like we do. You're both great moms to feed them the best and take care of them like you do. Tell them all to stfu!! :)

That is so true! They will never understand the love we receive from our fur babies!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie

I totally agree. Jagger is allergic to everything and people don't understand why I freak when they try to feed him things from the table. Also, they make fun of me behind my back because of everything I do for Ellie and Jagger. I love my fur babies and want them to be healthy and happy just like my skin kids. Crap I had a room built for them just off my bedroom so they would have a place to play and be inside out of the weather got or cold. And my skin kids love them just as much as I do. Cate cries for Jagger and he searches for her if she's not here. They are not my "dogs" they are a part of our family.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
And that's the fact, they aren't dogs, they're family. :)

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
And that's the fact, they aren't dogs, they're family. :)

I whole heartedly agree. I tell everyone Tubby is my first born. As weird as it sounds if I could have birthed him I would've. He is not my dog he is my son and I will care for him, love him and protect just as fiercely as I would a skin baby

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I whole heartedly agree. I tell everyone Tubby is my first born. As weird as it sounds if I could have birthed him I would've. He is not my dog he is my son and I will care for him, love him and protect just as fiercely as I would a skin baby

Now if only they would learn how to chauffeur us around in our cars life would be perfect!!! :D

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Now if only they would learn how to chauffeur us around in our cars life would be perfect!!! :D

I doubt that would ever happen. Tubby has too much fun sticking his head out the window making funny faces at the other cars :w00t:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I doubt that would ever happen. Tubby has too much fun sticking his head out the window making funny faces at the other cars :w00t:

hahahahahahahahahaha!!! the other day at a red light I had an old lady and I think it was her son pull up next to me and Buster was sitting with the window down and she went nuts when she saw him so i let him lean out and he blew the biggest sneeze right into her car!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! She had this stunned look on her face and her son was in hysterics and the light turned green and i was gone!!! :p

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
hahahahahahahahahaha!!! the other day at a red light I had an old lady and I think it was her son pull up next to me and Buster was sitting with the window down and she went nuts when she saw him so i let him lean out and he blew the biggest sneeze right into her car!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! She had this stunned look on her face and her son was in hysterics and the light turned green and i was gone!!! :p

:rofl: atta boy Buster

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie

OMG- this made my day. I never let the window down very far for Jagger he's clumsy and I'm afraid he will fall. He just licks and slobbers ALL over the window!!! :) he looks like a maniac :p. at stop lights a lot of times people will look at him and just crack up

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG- this made my day. I never let the window down very far for Jagger he's clumsy and I'm afraid he will fall. He just licks and slobbers ALL over the window!!! :) he looks like a maniac :p. at stop lights a lot of times people will look at him and just crack up

:lmao::lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.