do ya'll costume?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well..I try every year but Jake refuses to move. He just sits there...holding his breath.. :angry: Soooo no more abuse for ME! Now Jake...on the other hand...:ROFL:

Last year he was Elton in Camo
9yvybedy.jpg

:D

Why have I never seen this pic before???? :heart: He looks AWESOME!

- - - Updated - - -

The princess WILL be costumed probably more than once. But then that's nothing new. ;)

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Are you kidding? This crowd doesn't need :halloween1: to dress up our babies! So you have to know that Halloween is no holds barred. Dudley was a skeleton last year -- I have to get access to those photos for my ipad so I can post! -- he was adorable. His first Halloween, he was, as my bf Scott said, the Sheriff of Pennsauken!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Halloween is not really celebrated in Australia and I am always in USA at Halloween so it would be impossible if we did celebrate it here.

OP
truffle shuffle

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Halloween is not really celebrated in Australia and I am always in USA at Halloween so it would be impossible if we did celebrate it here.
Convert your country into believers.... whats not to love!?!? perhaps a costume party (invite the dogs too ;) ) is all you need to get things started over there!!! Do report back to tell us what a smashing success it is!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgOf course we Halloween, is there anyone who doesn't? Lol. This will be Bulldozers and Blossoms second Halloween. This year they are going as Eeyore and The Cheshire Cat, I wanted Winnie the Pooh, but they didn't have her size. Here of some pictures of my two in past costumes.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This will be the first Halloween for Sandy. Not sure what to dress her as....? I am excited though. I love halloween!

I LOVE this... So dang cute!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Convert your country into believers.... whats not to love!?!? perhaps a costume party (invite the dogs too ;) ) is all you need to get things started over there!!! Do report back to tell us what a smashing success it is!

I would but I celebrate Halloween with you guys in the USA so I'm not here to do that

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
This will be the first Halloween for Sandy. Not sure what to dress her as....? I am excited though. I love halloween!
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Those are the funniest! Love them.

I've never dressed up Mia... I think she would try to chew whatever I put on her - destructo dog. She will have to get used to it!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I know right???? He is so miserable yet so cute!!!!! I love this pic. even if it is 3 yrs. old!!!
He does look miserable but he also looks like he's really enjoying it. LOVE his face. I'm still giggling.

Members online

No members online now.