do ya'll costume?

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Soooo last year we brought Chunk home just before halloween and hurrican Sandy, poor little guy already had so much new stuff to deal with my hubby won the the halloween costume discussion. THIS year, my boy is already a hussy for attention, and likes to wear clothes in cooler weather! Therefor I would LOVE tl dress him up and walk him around halloween, not for sweets, but for snuggles! I think he would really enjoy it... my hubby thinks I'm nuts, what do you think? do you dress yours up for halloween? What are your costume ideas this year?

side note, I'm not denying being nuts... but he married me that way!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Halloween.jpgLoki and I dressed up last year! It was tons of fun :) He was Bat dog :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahaha!!! Yes we do, was going to dress up Buster as a giant Jamison bottle and see how many looks we get this year!! ;)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Chunk absolutely needs to dress up and you need to share photos!!!!! Here is Ruthie in her costume, I'm not sure what she's going as this year yet. Ruthie Halloween.jpg

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
This will be Tubby's first Halloween. I am busting at the seams with excitement. I have a couple of costume ideas in mind. His half brother Tito is going to be Batman so I was going to get him a Robin costume but a) Tubby is definitely a Batman and not a Robin kind of guy b) would be a little ridiculous if batman and robin were battling each other
-I am think maybe he could be a Batman villain

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
This will be Brutus' first halloween and I just ordered him the cutest devil costume. It seemed fitting :evil:. Ha my husband has no idea yet. At this point though I think he is resigned to his fate. CRAZY WIFE AND SPOILED BULLDOG!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..I try every year but Jake refuses to move. He just sits there...holding his breath.. :angry: Soooo no more abuse for ME! Now Jake...on the other hand...:ROFL:

Last year he was Elton in Camo
9yvybedy.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I am SO excited to dress June up for Halloween! I saw a cute little vampire costume which would totally suit her at this point with her razor sharp teeth she likes to dig into my skin and feet with... but since she's growing like a weed i'm putting off buying it until closer to Halloween. I hope she looks just as cute as yall's babies do! I love them :)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Well..I try every year but Jake refuses to move. He just sits there...holding his breath.. :angry: Soooo no more abuse for ME! Now Jake...on the other hand...:ROFL:

Last year he was Elton in Camo
9yvybedy.jpg

:D

I sent this to my mom. She is a HUGE Elton John fan. Hahahah poor Jake. You should've got him a mini piano so when hes looking down like this it looks like he's playing it lol

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I love dressing them up for Halloween, they have Halloween bandanas for the whole month of October then they wear their costumes for the kids on Halloween! Last year they were pumpkins but this year I think they are each going to be different. Diva is going to be a witch, Princess is going to be a princess, and I'm not sure what Gio is going to be yet. I was thinking maybe a frog! :)

Erica Hogle

May 6, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sandy
This will be the first Halloween for Sandy. Not sure what to dress her as....? I am excited though. I love halloween!

Attachments

• english-bulldog-4-400x300.jpg
    english-bulldog-4-400x300.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 126
  • sandycostume.jpg
    sandycostume.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 122

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We will be but I am waiting as anything I get she will out grow until it gets closer.

Most Reactions