DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
You need to get us a bigger cell, 'cause we'll all be there right with you. That's your baby and you have every right to be angry. I was walking Dudley earlier in the summer when the jacka** around the corner was not paying any attention and his pitbull puppy got out of his yard. The nitwit is sitting on the front step as the dog streaks past him and makes a beeline for me and Dud. He's only about 9 months old -- was a little smaller than Dud (most dogs are...) -- but he was hellbent on getting to us. I'm yelling at this moron to come and get his dog -- he's on his cell phone -- meanwhile, Dudley is soaking wet from the pitbull's mouth. I had visions of Dudley being ripped apart and bleeding to death on the street! Dudley keeps trying to protect me by getting between me and the other dog..and this lunatic is still sitting on the steps! I finally get his attention -- please, I'm Irish and German, they hear me screaming in the next county -- and he gets up and comes over to get his dog. Now, because I am screaming, some of my other neighbors come out and are OUTRAGED, because Dudley is a favorite. Dudley was not hurt (thank God, there may have been a lynch mob forming!). But my knees were shaking so hard I didn't think I could walk home! After some comforting from the neighbors, Dudley and I made our way home. The guy ducks into the house every time he sees us coming down the street. Oh yeah...I'd be in that cell with you!

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
you make a little sign that say"s -keep your dog in check - and staple it to a ball bat , then let them read it really up close ... I'd be there with yah -- My April is no a beefcake bully she's MEATEY PETITEY !!!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Grandmas vibrator [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]? Why that's just sick!

(Ha ha yes I remember!)

Good grief... I leave you guys for a couple hours & we go from dog bites to grandma's vibrator!!! LMAO... The tears are rolling...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Good grief... I leave you guys for a couple hours & we go from dog bites to grandma's vibrator!!! LMAO... The tears are rolling...

Tracey...Grandma's ORANGE vibrator...Chumley's Grandma
:yes4:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
I once had to tell someone if they didn't stop their dog from going after my dog, Mimi RIP, I was going to release her leash and tell her "OK". He decided to control his dog. She knew she was supposed to Be good on the leash because she would be corrected. Off the leash she wouldn't put up with it at all. Wicked Bitch of the west.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)

Tracey...Grandma's ORANGE vibrator...Chumley's Grandma
:yes4:

They come in orange now? Bahahahahahaha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I love orange and orange is one of my twins favorite colors

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.