my baby was bitten by another dog

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
ok people please let me rant, i know that if i need a place to unload my frustration this would be the place.

sometime ago, maybe 2-3 weeks ago, a big dog bit my baby. it's not so bad, his left eye was a little swollen and his lips drew blood but not much that we need to rush him to the ER. needless to say i was and still am very furious. i saw the dog and the owners again today because they frequent the neighbor above me that sells drugs. we were playing with 2 boxers at a mini park beside our apartment complex and saw them passing by. told the owner of the boxers to get her puppy coz that dog bites.

and so it turned into an argument between the 2 ignoramous b****es and i. it's hard to fight in german especially if your german sucks alot. in other words i just called them stupid cows in german and that they need their drugs to lose weight. i can't really say what i really want because for one i became instantly emotional. i was so mad i could feel my lips quivering with anger. i couldn't think of witty things to retort back. all i wanted to do was to deliver my fist to their throats and my other fist a whop on their idiotic heads. *sigh*

what im more pissed about is my neighbors think im retarded for over reacting. one of my neighbors even sided with those morons. he on the other hand really deserves both of my hand ringing his throat. the other neighbor that walks Bifi says its no big deal coz nothing really happened to him. HELLO? nothing happened? should Bifi have an open throat, lose an eye, a leg for me to react the way i did? people living around us thinks im being overprotective of my baby because i carry him up and down the stairs, that Bifi has to have rules - no jumping at all, not allowed on the sofa, he has to sit if he wants treats, toys and food. but i ignore that coz i know what's best for him and that i know im surrounded with morons. BUT this! them siding to those people who doesn't deserve to have a dog is not just upsetting and frustrating but enraging.

i already talked to the people upstairs and they agree that the other dog has to stay away where my dog is walking. and they even apologized, which the idiotic owners didn't even do.

*deep breath* ok i feel a little sane now that i have ranted here. i thank you for your ears and patience. and i'm sorry if this is too long. it's just that i feel the need to do severe bodily damage to those two morons. *deep breath again*

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I don't blame you for being angry. I would've lost it and been typing this message from the prison computer lab. I do think though that if these people are dumb enough to think there was nothing wrong that an apology from them or any sane logic will not happen. I'm really sorry that you had to go through all of this.

People, even my own fiancee, think I overact and treat Tubby like royalty. They don't understand that bulldogs are very special in their needs and that I am doing whats best for my boy to insure he remains the happy & healthy dog that he is!

Let me know if you need back up I have always wanted to visit Germany so it would be the perfect excuse to come visit

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Yup...I would be typing this from the prison computer lab myself... [MENTION=7831]TubbysMom[/MENTION] I would be in the seat next to you LOL...:girlfight::bonkhead:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It wasn't to long at all. I would be bent beyond belief quite honestly!!! Rant anytime, like you said that's part of the reason we're here.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
You have every right to stick up for what is yours! My Ruthie has been bit at the dog park several times and I have lost it on people once or twice :) That is MY girl and God forbid you mess with her. You have to defend your baby, you are his voice. @TubbysMom - AGREED!!!! I would be in prison too.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
[MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] & [MENTION=8610]Jennifer Clark[/MENTION] we could be the EBN prison gang :mad:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7831]TubbysMom[/MENTION] LOL yup we are the bad girls of EBN :rofl:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I don't blame you at all. You baby was bitten and you are trying to protect him. If the other owners are idiots they will eventually get what is coming to them as karma is a b......

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank you everyone for understanding. and thank you for making me laugh. im still pretty upset and still have the urge to wage war but what else can i do. all i know is i wont give them peace everytime we meet and we are going to meet again, im pretty sure about that. i'm going to cuss them as far as my bad german could do lol.

@TubbysMom LOL :LMAO: i hear german prison is like staying in a cheap hotel with room service, should i reserve us a bunk bed? and if you ever visit germany youre welcome to stay with us but bring Tubby along with you.

i mean c'mon who wanna bit this cute little face off? 20130904_224806.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I used to live in Germany, so I completely understand about the language barrier issue... plus my German was pretty bad!!! LOL Gosh over there most of the dogs seemed VERY well behaved, more so than over here in the US. I'm so sorry about what happened and NO I don't believe you overreacted at all... Bifi is your baby, and you have every right to protect her well being. As dog owners we are responsible for what our dogs do to others as well, they should of acted appropriately... Maybe you should call the Polizei the next time they visit for a drug run :police:

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Not over reacting at all! You are protecting your furbaby!!! Some lady at the dog park said aloud for all to hear, (especially me) that she would have to leave because her dog (and old retriever) doesn't like bulldogs! OMG HE doesn't or YOU don't Bee-atch? She didn't leave, and when my sweet little fur baby (who gets along with all dogs), got too close to her dog, she said rudely "you better get out of here, little one"! Little one?! it happened 2 weeks ago and I'm still mad. I said nothing (it was my first time there ) but believe me, I'm not letting that go if I see her there again!
I'll be typing from my jail cell too! :lol:

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Hahaha! Can you fit one more?! I am so part of the EBN Prison Gang!

I got scolded by my boyfriend during our last vacation when I was being very vocal and expressing my feelings about animal cruelty, hunting and improper animal handling :sneaky2: I just turn into a beast and get madddddd at people!!!!

@JennieS & @Jennifer Clark we could be the EBN prison gang :mad:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone for understanding. and thank you for making me laugh. im still pretty upset and still have the urge to wage war but what else can i do. all i know is i wont give them peace everytime we meet and we are going to meet again, im pretty sure about that. i'm going to cuss them as far as my bad german could do lol.

@TubbysMom LOL :LMAO: i hear german prison is like staying in a cheap hotel with room service, should i reserve us a bunk bed? and if you ever visit germany youre welcome to stay with us but bring Tubby along with you.

i mean c'mon who wanna bit this cute little face off? View attachment 54740

Sounds like you need to reserve us a cell block make sure we have crates in the cells for our babies as they will be part of the EBN prison gang!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online