jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Ah, I should have taken a pic...

Daisy's first day at doggy day care! We will be using it when our schedules overlap and she would be home for way too long in the crate without a break. (AKA the mess was pretty terrible the last time!)

We don't have kids yet, but I imagine that this is how you feel when they go off to school for the first time! I hope she misses us just a little bit! She was so happy at least! Staff was so happy to have a Bully.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Don't worry mama...she's in good hands! I have never sent Ruthie to day-care(there is not one near me) but I would have the same feelings.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
She should be fine. I know you will be on pins and needles all day but try to keep yourself calm. :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I would imagine its just as hard as leaving a child off at daycare! Shell be fine!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Aww Daisy will have a ball! I have often thought of dropping Tubby to day care to burn some of that energy out of him.

Let us know how much fun Daisy has today

OP
jm00ser

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
daisydaycare.jpg

They already posted a welcome pic! They do a great job of taking pics everyday so you know what's going on. They usually put some more up by 1 EST. Hopefully I'll have more to share!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHA!! Exactly like the fiirst day of school! That's great they post pics, what a cutie!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
View attachment 54687

They already posted a welcome pic! They do a great job of taking pics everyday so you know what's going on. They usually put some more up by 1 EST. Hopefully I'll have more to share!

Oh that's awesome! Incredibly cute!

I know the feeling of you missing them ... but them missing you??? I don't know about that. lol! But that's ok because that means they're having the time of their lives rough housing with new friends.

Can't wait to hear how she did when you pick her up!

OP
jm00ser

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Woohoo! More pics! Looks like she's having a blast!

daisydc.jpgdaisydc2.jpgdaisydc3.jpgdaisydc4.jpgdaisydc5.jpgdaisydc6.jpg

She seems to love that 1 Jack Russell looking dog!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So cool that they post pics during the day! Daisy looks like she is having a ball, and it looks like she has a new BFF!

B

Baxter Tiberius

Brought baxter to one today and it was like most of the others. 10-15 extremely high stress, yelping dogs all day. All he ends up doing is coming home and barking 10x more than he usually does, and thinks bad behavior is okay (chewing more than ever on things he's never chewed on). Bites much harder on my skin whereas he wouldn't bite before at all due to training. Still debating whether doggy daycare is a good idea. Maybe if I found one that is low key, just a couple dogs, and a chill environment. That would be best I think. Not sure those exist.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
To darn cute! Looks like he is having tons of fun. Fergus has been going to daycare since he turned 4 months old at least 2 times a week. He loves it. Helps with the socializing and burns his crazy puppy energy. Ours have a web cam so I watch from work 😊

OP
jm00ser

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
To darn cute! Looks like he is having tons of fun. Fergus has been going to daycare since he turned 4 months old at least 2 times a week. He loves it. Helps with the socializing and burns his crazy puppy energy. Ours have a web cam so I watch from work 

I know! She was sooooo tired! I got home super late last night but my fiancee said she ate once they got home, and she was knocked out sleeping until I came home. She came up to greet me sleepily... and back to snoring.

I did wish they had webcams... however I'm sure I'd just watch all day from work. Goodbye productivity.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.