Care Credit

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
you can apply for care credit just like a reg credit card if approved and depending on your credit score they will put a limit on the card example if you have a 1500 card limit you cant go over 1500. everytime you use the card you get special financing "different charges" its usually like 6 months no intreset i do know it goes up to 36 months no intreset as well. you can use it for dental, lasik eye surgeries, cosmetic work, dentistry, hearing, veterinary care etc. you can ask your dr or vet if they accept care credit more and more businesses are starting to carry it.
we had to get it when i had a root canal done and even though we havent used it on anything else we feel very secure having it on hand incase of an emergency with us, kids, and the boys. it really felt nice having it when we had to take lex to the emergency vet a few weeks back. we didnt know what we were gonna have to do for his leg or how bad it was.

i hope this helped [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
we tried to get it too but you have to have a very high credit score like in the high 700's.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
ya well i wouldnt be able to get one either... had to put it in jeffs name lol

i didnt know you had to have such perfect credit for it :down:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION].......... Thank you :) That sounds like it would help in an emergency. Did you go thru a current cc company that you already had or is this a company that specializes in this type of credit? I can see where you would have to have a fairly hight rating... CC companies don't take ANY risks and offering a low/no interest line of credit IS a risk.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx :) I'll apply or maybe I should check my credit score first.. ;)

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
well i know jeff's isnt up in the 700 and he was able to get one so who knows

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have Care Credit, it's thru GE Money. I got it when I FIRST got Samson and I was only 19. I can't imagine my credit was that outstanding at that age but the economy was much better back then. Banks are alot more picky about lending money these days.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We have it and love it. Our vet signed us up for it....and we've had to use it 2 times for emergencies with them. I love the security of it!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have one and if not for CC, I don't know where we would be with Bella!!!! We offer it at my Dental office and it is great to have for any Dental, Vet or even Ophthalmology emergency!! Like I said, I don't know what we would have done with out it when Bella had her problems....Maxed it out the first 6 months!!! They also offer interest free programs.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online