Luca Brasi is 1 year old today!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
My baby boy turned 1 today. I'm so happy I could cry! He is the greatest thing I ever did with my whole miserable life. I'm just love him so god damn much. Im trying to get a pic of him with a birthday hat on but it will be a tough sell. I want to thank everyone on this forum too for all the help you have given is over this last year. You guys made this so much easier. The advice and guidance and just knowing that there are other people out there that love there animals as much as I do. I love you all. And I'm a nasty son of a b#%&$ but my dog has taught me how to love. He is my heart. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378337387.634324.jpg

We're making him a cake tomorrow. I got the family over to celebrate tonight. Popping bottles and ordering an Italian feast.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Happy Birthday, Luca Brasi...enjoy your party & great food. :birthday:

Give your big lug of a Dad a sloppy kiss & extra butt wiggles from me & Cami.

GOD bless you w/many wonderful & healthy, happy years together, GOD bless y'all!

OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Happy Birthday, Luca Brasi...enjoy your party & great food. :birthday:

Give your big lug of a Dad a sloppy kiss & extra butt wiggles from me & Cami.

GOD bless you w/many wonderful & healthy, happy years together, GOD bless y'all!

:). Your the best Carol

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Happy Birthday Luca! Harlea send hugs and puppy kisses your way.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCA!!!!!! What a handsome man he's grown up to be! Sending you lots of birthday smooches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Happy Birthday Luca! And enjoy the celebration Big Mike you nasty son of a b#%&$! Ha ha ha!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:party::birthday3::cake2:Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear Luca Happy Birthday to you!!!! All of our fur babies has taught us something how to love, how to laugh, how to smile, how to play, and how to be young again...We all love our fur babies with all out hearts, so we know exactly how you feel! Being here has helped me be a better Bully Mom for sure. Oh and by the way save me some of that Italian its my favorite. I'm a quarter Italian, my biological grandfather was Italian.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Happy Birthday Luca!!! :birthday: and many, many more!!! :dance:
We want to see pics of that :cake2: and oh my that Italian Feast sounds amazing!!!

OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378341587.496698.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378341601.790104.jpg
Crappy quality pics I know. I'll get a better shot when he falls asleep. Thank you all for the bday wishes!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online