Owner surrender add in miami, fl- needs help

BULLYLOVER

Nov 18, 2010
Davie, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda, Athena & Bella
:*(:*(:pray: Please REPOST...unfortunately I cannot take him at this time. But if my help is needed in other way I will (pu/transport etc...)

English bulldog surrender (Downtown Miami)

Date: 2010-11-15, 3:42PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hugo is a 5 years old English Bulldog that I got when he was 5 months old. I wanted my American Bulldog to have a companion so when I found Hugo I thought he was perfect.
He started developing health problems when he was only a few months old. He has had cherry eyes, infections in his paws and dislocated his knees. I put him on a strict diet and with time and treatment his knees are ok but it is definitely something to watch.
A little over a year ago his behavior started to change and has gotten to the point where I am completely desperate and dont know how to handle it anymore. He started showing signs of aggression towards all dogs or any other animal. He has attacked and intended to bite many of my close friends and relatives. I cant have people over anymore and just to take him for a walk has become stressful.
I recently moved in with someone and from the first day, he attended to bite her. I have no other choice but to have him living in my bedroom, this is no life for a dog!
My vet has advised me to put him down but I cant imagine having to do such a thing when this little guy has been a part of my life for the past 5 years.
Please help, I am hoping that somebody will have the experience and time to care for him so he can have a second chance at life.
He is such a sweet, hyper little guy who craves attention and loves to go on car rides and in the water.

You can contact me at 305-915-1446

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n73k53p35P05R55S3abf009d9c771531157f.jpg

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I just called....no answer but I left a message. Thanks to the transport I now have ALOT of people in that area willing to help. If any of the local rescue or even GEBR could take him I'm sure I can get him transport.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh how awful. Does rescue take them if they show signs of being aggressive? Hopefully someone will be able to help.

OP
BULLYLOVER

BULLYLOVER

Nov 18, 2010
Davie, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda, Athena & Bella
I just sent him an Email as well, will let you know as soon as I get a reply...thanks for the help...this stresses the crap out of me :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So he is dog and people aggressive?

I am sure a rescue would take him if they have a foster family that is good with training and behaviors.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah I think BTB has a LOT of bullies right now. If ebrg can't then maybe gebr can?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.