Cat nap with my Dog

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Messages
9,740
Reaction score
600
Location
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:babysleep::mansfriend:Hi everyone, this afternoon I was sitting on the couch relaxing with Dozer, who would rather sit and cuddle and sleep all day than do anything else. Lol, I dozed off with him, I must have needed it, as I've had a few to many late nights with many family birthdays, barbecues, and EBN. Lol. It felt so good to have a nap, especially with Dozey, he was so cute, and warm and snuggley. I could get used to this.
 
Last edited:
:babysleep::mansfriend:Hi everyone, this afternoon I was sitting on the couch relaxing with Dozer, who would rather sit and cuddle and sleep all day than do anything else. Lol, I dozed off with him, I must have needed it, as I've had a few to many late nights with many family birthdays, barbecues, and EBN. Lol. It felt so good to have a nap, especially with Dozey, he was so cute, and warm and snuggley. I could get used to this.
I just LOVE doggie snuggles... I don't have time for naps, too crazy during the daytime. But we cozy up for TV time :D
 
I love grabbing those on rainy weekends with Bacon, or if Jen is away and we just have a boys Saturday snoozing on the couch and watching TV
 
I love snuggling w Brie and jump at the chance anytime she is willing!
 
Harlea is too busy to snuggle much right now hopefully she will be a snuggle bug eventually.
 
Oh how I wish Ftse was a snuggle bug
 
I love having naps with my girls -love hearing Lily snoring too -its my lullaby
 
I LOVE naps with my bully babies.... Banks does not snuggle at all, but will lay next to me or at my feet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top