Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:babysleep::mansfriend:Hi everyone, this afternoon I was sitting on the couch relaxing with Dozer, who would rather sit and cuddle and sleep all day than do anything else. Lol, I dozed off with him, I must have needed it, as I've had a few to many late nights with many family birthdays, barbecues, and EBN. Lol. It felt so good to have a nap, especially with Dozey, he was so cute, and warm and snuggley. I could get used to this.

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:babysleep::mansfriend:Hi everyone, this afternoon I was sitting on the couch relaxing with Dozer, who would rather sit and cuddle and sleep all day than do anything else. Lol, I dozed off with him, I must have needed it, as I've had a few to many late nights with many family birthdays, barbecues, and EBN. Lol. It felt so good to have a nap, especially with Dozey, he was so cute, and warm and snuggley. I could get used to this.
I just LOVE doggie snuggles... I don't have time for naps, too crazy during the daytime. But we cozy up for TV time :D

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I love grabbing those on rainy weekends with Bacon, or if Jen is away and we just have a boys Saturday snoozing on the couch and watching TV

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I love snuggling w Brie and jump at the chance anytime she is willing!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea is too busy to snuggle much right now hopefully she will be a snuggle bug eventually.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I love having naps with my girls -love hearing Lily snoring too -its my lullaby

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE naps with my bully babies.... Banks does not snuggle at all, but will lay next to me or at my feet.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.