Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:angel:First of all I don't really believe it was Mia, I saw the cat from down the street lurking around, must have been him. Ans second of all they are rubber, so she just thought they were a chew toy, not her fault. Lol.

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
:angel:First of all I don't really believe it was Mia, I saw the cat from down the street lurking around, must have been him. Ans second of all they are rubber, so she just thought they were a chew toy, not her fault. Lol.

You are right. It's not her fault! It's my husband's :censored:

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
My guys don't eat shoes, but Dozer eats sweat socks.

My brothers pit had emergency surgery to remove an obstruction. The dr called it am unidentified piece of cloth. My brother said he could tell without a doubt it was a sock.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
My brothers pit had emergency surgery to remove an obstruction. The dr called it am unidentified piece of cloth. My brother said he could tell without a doubt it was a sock.

[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] I can't believe Dozer can pass them. He must shred them first then eat? I picture them being gulpled whole :fie:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
@Vikinggirl I can't believe Dozer can pass them. He must shred them first then eat? I picture them being gulpled whole :fie:

I picture them being eaten whole also. Lil Amy recently ate and passed one of Lari's knee-high stockings whole. LOL

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I picture them being eaten whole also. Lil Amy recently ate and passed one of Lari's knee-high stockings whole. LOL

Yeah my bros pup ate it whole. Well whole enough that he knew right awsy what it was.

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=6215]Noyes27[/MENTION] :hmm: them sweat socks and stockings must taste good :yuk:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.