Shoe Destroyer

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Daddy forgot to lock her up today! This is 8th pair she's ruined... Daddy needs to buy Mama a new pair of shoes!

20130904_122319_resized_1.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I locked up my shoes after the first ruined pair...

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Ruthie has chewed up my shoes and my very expensive makeup before. Needless to say I have bought new storage for my makeup and my shoes...LOL. Mama's shoes are just more broken in now hahaha.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yup I have been through this before!!! Brutus still here and there will try and get one of mine if I leave them laying around! I guess he is saying they shouldnt be there LOL I had at least 6 pairs of nice shoes that are no longer wearable thanks to Brutus! My Chanel never even as a puppy touched any of our shoes!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Keep my shoes put away, but pups were obsessed with Tennis shoes when I haD them on. I bought a pair of kiddie tennies, and gave to dogs, when they got bored with them-they didn't bother mine anymore! Those flip flops are TENNESSEE ORANGE!!

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=7831]TubbysMom[/MENTION] Thanks for the reminder! I guess Mia is familiar with the rules... looks like they're mine now :rofl:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
[MENTION=7831]TubbysMom[/MENTION] Thanks for the reminder! I guess Mia is familiar with the rules... looks like they're mine now :rofl:

Lol not a problem. Besides Mia probably just wanted to personalize your flip flops so every time you wear them you think of her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That's awesome... Winston has eaten a few shoes as well. I think we need to start a thread w/just destruction pictures on it... I can start w/the blinds & windows...:evilhaha:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That's awesome... Winston has eaten a few shoes as well. I think we need to start a thread w/just destruction pictures on it... I can start w/the blinds & windows...:evilhaha:
Just sticking my big head in here from another thread!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 135

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online