In Trouble Now

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy doesn't have the "Ups" yet to get on the couch... She will however take a glorious leap of faith off of it if we don't watch her. She needs to work on her landings. :tongue:

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Oh how sweet. Jagger is not athletic he will sit and gurgle at you until you let him sit with you. Ellie on the other hand just leaps into your lap when you're not looking. We got a leather sectional just so all the hair can be dusted off of it.
pazunu9y.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
We had microfiber couches when we first got Mack, and he left.slobber trails and a horrendous amount.of shed fur.on them. Needless to say we now have two leather couches. The dogs arent allowed on at all, but when we get home sometimes there is Mack shaped shedding remains and we know he was there scratching lol. But the old microfiber couch is in the man cave in the garage and noth dogs know they are allowed there no questions asked. When we are all.sitting on The leather couches sometimes they will come grumble or whine.at us asking to come up but we just tell them no and they lay right at our feet with a huff instead

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yeah we have micro fiber right now. Can't have leather because of the cats so we just clean the couch every week.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Yeah we have micro fiber right now. Can't have leather because of the cats so we just clean the couch every week.

We have a microfiber that is like leather we love it and we can clean it with regular soap and water

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
hasn't anyone told you yet its not your couch no more it is now owned by Harlea, they take over everything :giggle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online