The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We are definitely in trouble now as Harlea has figured out how to get on and off the couch on her own. We prepared for this day by setting up the corner of our sectional for her so we will see how it goes. She has already made herself at home in the spot and loves to take her ice cubes up there and slobber all over the place. At least it is right next to me so I can get more snuggle time. :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:giggle: Who doesn't like extra snuggle time? LOL

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
We got that for the past month -Lily learned to jump at 4 months after i told her she can have a piece of chocolate if she come and get it ....
We got two sofas yet everyone tries to squeeze on one ....

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
ha ha you are in trouble!! chum jumps up on the couch and sits on the most uncomfortable part! chairs.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
He likes to look at himself in the mirror at the optimum angle dad.... :)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Hahahah definitely in trouble! Tubby isn't allowed on the couch at home but he has learned how to get up as quick as possible. He curls up then looks at you like I'm so cute & comfy mom you can't move me

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yup its over now! Just wait until you get up and he starts stealing your seat :) I always prop the pillows and make a comfy spot for myself and when i get up to get something Brutus gets my spot

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
We are definitely in trouble now as Harlea has figured out how to get on and off the couch on her own. We prepared for this day by setting up the corner of our sectional for her so we will see how it goes. She has already made herself at home in the spot and loves to take her ice cubes up there and slobber all over the place. At least it is right next to me so I can get more snuggle time. :)

:ROFL2::goodone: So you think "a corner of the sectional" will be her spot????:lmaogirl:

Me thinks the REST of the couch will be hers in no time!!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:ROFL2::goodone: So you think "a corner of the sectional" will be her spot????:lmaogirl:

Me thinks the REST of the couch will be hers in no time!!
Actually she has been really good about it so far. She is within easy reach of me and anyone else plus she has decided that is her spot for chomping on her antler so she doesn't move when she is in to that. But you are right ultimately she is going to go where she wants on the couch. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh how cute, first it's the couch, then before you know it, she will be in your bed, and anywhere else she wants. Lol. Just kidding, most of the time they find their favourite spot to sleep and will go back to that spot.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh boy... I didn't want Winston on the couch, but when I was stuck in Hotlanta he was on there w/my hubby!!! I'm putting the leather set downstairs now, so OVER the hair!!! LOL

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Our rule is if you don't like animal hair then don't bother coming over. We do our best to keep it to a minimum but it is still all over the place.

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Hahaha aw! At least you guys made her a spot :) Brynn sat in front of a part of our sectional and kept tilting her head almost like she was asking if it was okay she jump up there. But lucky for me that is the only spot she ever goes to.... that I know of... who knows what she does when I am gone. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.