brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OK just a question, I am thinking about adding greek yogurt to Brutus' food. How much should i give him and do I decrease his kibble if I add the yogurt? and I also bought frozen sliced banana, strawberry and peaches. How much can I give as a snack. I also just gave him pumpkin as his belly is a bit upset. We were away on vacation for a week and he has had diarreah sp? for two days. and finally last question, should i introduce these things one at a time for like a week or so?? Sorry for the amount of questions, I'm just a little confused and you guys always have great answers.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
You can add 1tbsp of yogurt to his food :2thumbs: Brutus loves it!!! You can give him the fruit as a snack (little at a time) until you know how much is good...Too much may cause soft :poo: I would do 1 thing at a time to be sure he isnt allergic to anything if so you know what the culprit is! Good lUck and Im sure Brutus is going to be very happy with the new treats :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Good questions, Rosalie, 1 TBSP daily (either in one meal or split between 2 meals)
of plain, unsweetened yogurt.

Give the fruits one -2 pieces as a treat, a couple X weekly. Start w/giving ONE fruit
for 3-4 weeks then do the same w/each fruit added to tell if he reacts to one of them.

You can also give a dollop of low fat cottage cheese 1~2 weekly, 1~2 (if small) sardines
packed in water or olive oil NOT soybean or canola oil and give a lightly boiled egg w/shell
1~2 weekly. GOD bless!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I will be keeping an eye on this thread :) I tried blueberries this last week which he loves, but otherwise haven't strayed other than ice cubes as a treat :rofl:

Anxious to give him some yogurt with breakfast too. :)

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
If your bully's weight is in check then I wouldn't worry about subtracting kibble. We always throw a couple generous tablespoons of yogurt or wet food to Lucas's dry food. Sometimes I grind up one or two soft treats a d mix it in with a little water.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I use a generous 2 tablespoons of Greek non fat yogurt in Brie's breakfast, along w a few blueberries, watermelon and/or banana slices etc. For dinner I add some peas n carrots, green beans n broccoli. Tonite we tried some cauliflower n she seemed to like that too. Going to try strawberries n apples next too (no seeds n I'm nit sure about skin so no skin) she loves the added toppings.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online