Once again, things husbands say....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So of course I am feeding my addiction on this this site, in the dining room, and my husband Joe is in the living room with Vegas, he once again yells at me to "to get my dog" he was petting him, trying to snuggle, and he sneezed in his eye (let me remind you Joe has a weak stomach) I am rolling laughing telling him at least it was not in your MOUTH, like it was mine a couple of weeks ago , and once again I hear "GO TO MOMMY" is he EVER going to get it,?????? YES they drool, fart, snot, slobber, and YES I love it all!!! :heart: and once again Vegas is right beside me being an <o

Last edited:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG I laughed out loud. I just love it when they are watching you eat something and they start to drool and the drool is so long it almost touches the ground but wait, then they decide to shake their head. I swear Lola has sent slobber flying at least 10 feet! :D

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
that is hilarious i hope that one day he WILL GET IT, but i dout that one :lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION], I swear I know what you are talking about, every time we eat Vegas is sitting there with what Joe calls "shoestings" hanging out both sides of his mouth, I have to mop when we are done eating, I don't think a thing about it but again Joe has a weak stomach so therefore I mop, LOL love My baby Vegas, Joe is just going to have to adjust, whether he wants to or not!!! What is it about it with our bully's??? We just so adore them that everything is so "cute' when everyone else see's it as gross!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION], I swear I know what you are talking about, every time we eat Vegas is sitting there with what Joe calls "shoestings" hanging out both sides of his mouth, I have to mop when we are done eating, I don't think a thing about it but again Joe has a weak stomach so therefore I mop, LOL love My baby Vegas, Joe is just going to have to adjust, whether he wants to or not!!! What is it about it with our bully's??? We just so adore them that everything is so "cute' when everyone else see's it as gross!!

I know what you mean about us adoring them so much that everything is cute ........ I get quite offended when somebody comments that they are "so ugly only a mother could love it" ........... whatever could they be talking about!! :confused:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], If I had a nickel for every time I have heard "So ugly Only a face a mother could love" I could then buy Vegas a bro/sister!!! Would you ever say that about someone's skin-child??? I really don't think so, so therefore don't say it about MY fur-child!!! :heart:

Last edited:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
I know what you mean about us adoring them so much that everything is cute ........ I get quite offended when somebody comments that they are "so ugly only a mother could love it" ........... whatever could they be talking about!! :confused:

I have realized their just jealous that their dog and/or their human self is not nearly as cute as a bullie. I have heard that too and did not understand what they meant before I had a bullie and certainly don't get it now.....i just write it off as someone stupid with nothing else to say. yes i get defensive! I also don't like anyone talking about my children! Or as KMARINO says "fur child".

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
AHEMMMM????????????? EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!:lol::p

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
@ KMARNIO I know what you mean but I think mine has finally gotten it. The last time we drove from NH to NY to pick up a bully that was being surrender by it's owner, because her husband the bully went or she did. So the bully went and she stayed, on the way home he said that would be the day I would get away with that I would be gone and you would keep the dogs. He is so right she surrendered 4 bullies because she chose his money I think, she was driving a new Hummer worth 120,000 and complaining that the bullies were costing to much. What do these people think you buy 4 dogs then oh wait I don't want them anymore. Well there's days I don't like what my kids do but I don't give them away.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] I know, my sister-in-law said it to/about Maggie right in front of me ... I just gave her THE look ... unfortunately her back was turned and she didn't see it... :down:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.