What's your bully's favourite toy?

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I am curious to know what your bully loves to play with?

Silva's is a tie between her Tuff toy Piggy and Planet dog Tug toy!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Lola's is this stinky long stuffed worm with no stuffing. it is nasty but she sat in front of the garbage can until I pulled it out. I've washed it but i swear it still stinks, stinks and always icky wet.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex loves his baby which is a lamb the girls gave him when we brought him home, goofy butt loves all his toys

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have to say that empty water bottles ... and empty 2litre bottles seem to be the favorite over any toy!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Boy am I glad this thread was started. You've probably heard me say that Princess Gracie doesnt do toys. Wellll, that has changed in the last few days. Lari got her a little stuffed bullie with a santa hat and it used to have a bow too. ;)
Graciewithtoy003.jpg

And here is a video of her working it over. WE ARE SOOOOO PROUD!!! LOL:lol:
YouTube - Graciewithtoy 004

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has a lot of toys, but most certainly prefers his stuffies, he has certain ones he will take to and is USUALLY good about not tearing them up. His most favorite lasted 9 months, then I come home and it has no eye.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
@kazzy220 our boys love water bottles too we have them all over the house "4 or 5", everytime someone comes over they look at me like dont you throw bottles away? i have to tell them its inexpensive toys for the boys lol....

you would love this Plush Dog Toys: Big Bite Skinneez Water Bottle Toys

we are gettin some for the boys for christmas, that way we dont have to worry about plastic breaking off or anything.... i love this website they got some really good deals!!

Last edited:

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Ireland has a plethra of toys lol.. everytime I go anywhere that has dog toys I buy one or two or (three)lol.. Right now I would say her fav is a Strawberry that I found at the dollar store lol.. Everyday is something different but that one is easy for her to make noise with...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
anything that is made to be thrown. His ball especially but will resort to anything if that is unavailable. haha

OP
Lacey28

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Yeah Gracie! :up: and [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Silva too we cant drink out of them without her begging for it! :lol:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Chesty loves his suckies, Cadi and the kids love these hard rubber keys, we have gone through two and now have a third..... and they all love water bottles.... we heard they were not good for them to chew on so we have taken them a way..... but I love the covers for them ...think that will be on the fur babies santa list.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson's is his nylabone. Sadly, Samson doesn't have many different kinds of toys to play with because there are really only 2-3 toys on the market he can be trusted with to have around all the time. Everything else he can rip up FAST and then he eats the pieces which is obviously not good.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@kazzy220 our boys love water bottles too we have them all over the house "4 or 5", everytime someone comes over they look at me like dont you throw bottles away? i have to tell them its inexpensive toys for the boys lol....

you would love this Plush Dog Toys: Big Bite Skinneez Water Bottle Toys

we are gettin some for the boys for christmas, that way we dont have to worry about plastic breaking off or anything.... i love this website they got some really good deals!!

OOOooo ........... I like the look of those!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Currently.. a big "Gumby" toy. But really, he's not particular..if you won't play with that one, he'll bring you every one, one at a time, until you find one "you" like :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion...her stinky bear.
Vegas? It depends if he is obsessing or not. He likes to sit down and chew...so I'd say his nylabones.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.