Pooper scooper RipleyandBentley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Us
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ripley Jaxon & Bentley Winston
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bulldogs are so dang stubborn!

Ripley needed the stairs to get up on the couch and has figured out that he can just get up anytime he wants... At first he didn't like it, but pushed pass it once treats were involved. He is also crated at night and will be sleeping on the couch and wake up at 9 and sit up to let you know he is ready for bed. He loves his crate at night.
    Ripley and Bentley's mom (Julie)

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brynnlee
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bulldogs are so dang stubborn!

Hahah all to funny! I leave Brynn's crate door open and she sometimes goes in there, but has learned that I don't mind her sleeping with me at night so she pretty much says to hell with the crate and jumps up on the bed. I to told her if you want to come up here then use the stairs and she sits and makes the funniest noises and I can't help but laugh at her... then she does it louder. Hahah - I am SO glad I don't have a beaver bully! (yet) I have left her out of her crate since I have got her and nothing of mine as been destroyed - I probably completely just jinxed myself - but so far so good. She does have a specific spot of the couch she is allowed on and that part only and listens to that rule also - hasn't tried to get on the rest, but who knows what she does when we are gone. I will leave the stairs at the end of the bed and see if she gives up and realizes I will win this one

Whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend has never owned a bulldog <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads