What do you do????

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Ok sorry for so many questions lol..

But what would you do when switching foods (my bigger dogs) and they decide to eat all the new food in the bowl and leave the old food? My boxer was scooting the "old food" to the side and eating the Canidae only lol..

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Um, hmmmmm. Maybe no more food until he eats the old food up?

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
hmmmm... Chester eats anything. But, if he didn't, I'd probably spoil him and just give him what he likes. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
wow that is a smart pup! My boys dont know the diff or else are just too lazy to try and separate it out. I mix it pretty well or so I think but if your dog is picky maybe there isnt enough mixing to do. lol.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
hmmmm... Chester eats anything. But, if he didn't, I'd probably spoil him and just give him what he likes. :)

Ditto that! Lola will eat anything, thank goodness and if not yep i would cave and give her what she wants :-). Wish i was that spoiled.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Our shih-tzu poodle mix is very good with that, and she is VERY good at picking it all out. So we just tip the food she left back in the measuring cup and then fill it up to the level next time .... gradually they learn.

I came from a working-class family ............ we don't waste food and neither do my dogs ..........LOL :bully::lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.