Sooo Tempting...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have SO many dogs ... that I am the last person to even comment on this one!!! If you do decide to go get him... well just make sure it's the same dog and make an appointment with your vet the same day.

You've already called ..... if it was me then I'd have him here already ................... TOTALLY NO WILL POWER or SELF RESTRAINT ...:eek:

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Well she said that he got pulled over for no Licence plate.. Im thinking no CDL Period,, he may have been deported.....

I did call her back tonight and tell her that the most I would give her for the dogs was 300 because I would have to take him to the vet, start all over with his shots and get him neutered and see if he has any medical problems, keep him away from the other dogs for at least 3 weeks to month. I think I would be looking at about 1500 just in vet care, Hubby is getting laid off tomorrow and with the union who knows when the next job will come around. I mean I have the funds but Im trying to be wise lol..

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Hubby's in the Slammer so sell your dog!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? He is awfully cute and looks to be healthy from the pics (he's not skinney or anything obvious). Someone needs to go get him if for nothing other than switching him to a decent food, and a vet-check. I bet she's got no offer. Bet if you offered her $700. she'd take it!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Oh Pendragon....why do u torture us sooo. I would have told her $350 and i'll come get him right now. She would take it and then Ireland will have a Big brother.....>.<

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]
I sent her a email this morning asking most of the same questions I asked her yesterday and more lol.. This way I can see if she is going to say the same thing... I guess it might be time to pull out the lovey dove eyes with the hubby and tell him about the dog, Hey he wants to start a rescue when we have control of the 50+ acres his mom has. But thats hopfully not for many years lol.. The property will never sell because of its location and the water problems out there.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Update ????????????????? :crazy:

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
She has not emailed me back yet. Maybe she sold him.:(

Most Reactions

Members online