I need help

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I am soo sorry to hear this.. As everyone else has said I too wish I lived closer. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.. I have not been divorced but come from divorced parents.. If you need anything or ever just want to talk PM me and I will send you my number... take care sending big hugs your way....

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I am so sorry to hear you are going thru all this. We all know you loved her and that you did a wonderful thing by saving her! Don't beat yourself up about having to give her up. It's not what anyone wants to do but sometimes its just life. I am happy to hear she will be in EBRG's hands, I know they will find her a great home.

OP
arimaeis

arimaeis

Aug 14, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ms. Piggy
Just an update...

I still have my Piggy. EBRG has a foster lined up it's just a matter of time until they are ready. I'm trying to spend every minute I can with her. I'm going to miss her when she leaves my home. I'm going to do some volunteer work for EBRG because I would feel horrible if I didn't offer to help them in someway. I'm going to keep lurking around the forum and I hope whoever gets my baby Pig will come here.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh that is great news to know she will be in good hands! I cannot imagine how hard this transition in life must be on you and to have to do this on top of it all is just awful. Thankfully you have a great heart and love piggy enough to get her to where she needs to be to be happy. Maybe you will get to know the adopter and be able to keep in touch somehow by helping at the ebrg. Wouldnt that be something? Thanks for the update and please stay around and keep in touch.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
And you could not ask for better rescues than the ones in GA! So glad she will be in good hands. I would trust them with my bulldogs anyday. Hope you stay in touch!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Yes thank you for the update. I have always loved all the things you have shared with us about Miss Piggy and I am so happy you let us know what is going on. And so happy you did what you needed to to make sure Miss Piggy will continue to be taken care of the way she deserves, thats awesome :) Take care!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
thanks for the update.... keep your head up and know you still have your friends at ebn here to help!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.