Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need help

Awee....so sorry for Piggy. She is beautiful and will get a good loving home. I hope someone post that good news here so we can all celebrate her adoption.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Oh we definitely will. I am happy to say English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia is getting her. And the family that @gatorfan85 was talking about will hopefully apply to adopt her after she is spayed and available for adoption.

I told EBRG to PLEASE beg the adopters to come and visit EBN, because Piggy will be missed by all of us. But she will be in great hands. EBRG is top- notch people- I would trust them with all my kids (skin and fur) and I have never even met them.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

@arimaeis I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time in your life. It will pass and things will get better. When I divorced my kids father it was just horrible so I feel your pain. It may seem painful now but time will heal everything.

I am just SO glad that you turned to this website for help because I know that Piggy will end up in the home that you would want for her.

For now.. just take care of yourself and please visit us often!!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
    Likes (Received)

I am soo sorry to hear this.. As everyone else has said I too wish I lived closer. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.. I have not been divorced but come from divorced parents.. If you need anything or ever just want to talk PM me and I will send you my number... take care sending big hugs your way....

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

AWW I am soo glad EBRG is getting Ms.Piggy!!! They are so awesome and so friendly!!!!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry to hear you are going thru all this. We all know you loved her and that you did a wonderful thing by saving her! Don't beat yourself up about having to give her up. It's not what anyone wants to do but sometimes its just life. I am happy to hear she will be in EBRG's hands, I know they will find her a great home.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ms. Piggy
    Likes (Received)

Just an update...

I still have my Piggy. EBRG has a foster lined up it's just a matter of time until they are ready. I'm trying to spend every minute I can with her. I'm going to miss her when she leaves my home. I'm going to do some volunteer work for EBRG because I would feel horrible if I didn't offer to help them in someway. I'm going to keep lurking around the forum and I hope whoever gets my baby Pig will come here.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Oh that is great news to know she will be in good hands! I cannot imagine how hard this transition in life must be on you and to have to do this on top of it all is just awful. Thankfully you have a great heart and love piggy enough to get her to where she needs to be to be happy. Maybe you will get to know the adopter and be able to keep in touch somehow by helping at the ebrg. Wouldnt that be something? Thanks for the update and please stay around and keep in touch.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

And you could not ask for better rescues than the ones in GA! So glad she will be in good hands. I would trust them with my bulldogs anyday. Hope you stay in touch!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Yes thank you for the update. I have always loved all the things you have shared with us about Miss Piggy and I am so happy you let us know what is going on. And so happy you did what you needed to to make sure Miss Piggy will continue to be taken care of the way she deserves, thats awesome Take care!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

thanks for the update.... keep your head up and know you still have your friends at ebn here to help!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads