Why do you love English bulldogs?

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
I want to know what is it about english bulldogs that makes you adore them so much.

I like how they make me laugh the most. Snoring, (tooting), staring blankly at a wall, barking at a tree for no reason like they never saw it before, giving me the sourmug look.... they always seem to make me laugh! :D

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I grew up with my Uncles EB. It has always been my dream to own one. They are so loyal loving and trusting. I love the look I get when he wants that special treat or spot scracthed. They are soo cute how could you not love them..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:bump:

I love their squishy smoochy faces, and all those wrinkles. Those butts that wiggle!! I love their stubborness and how they obviously sit and contemplate when you've given them a command .. to see if it's something they can be bothered to do or not!!

Let's add to the list ........... :up:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I think the #1 reason I love English Bulldogs ( because I have a million reasons ) is they make people smile. When I take Duke out for a walk it I notice all the people walking by begin to laugh or smile! :heart: and I just think they are the SWEETEST dogs :luv:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Even though all bulldogs have a lot of similarities (snorting, snoring, squishy faces, stubbornness) that make them so adorable, I love that they all have such unique personalities. We love watching Frank's personality develop....all his mannerisms and expressions...he never fails to amuse us or make us smile. And from seeing videos and hearing stories of everyone's bulldogs on EBN, it is awesome to see all the unique bulldog personalities out there!

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
They are the sweetest dogs and have the best personality! I love there smooshed in faces and how they wiggle there butts as well. How can you not love there face?? They are too cute for words. :hug2:Happy Mothers Day on sunday for all us bulldog Moms!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I have to agree with all of the above! My baby makes me laugh and smile and forget my troubles each and every day. First thing in the morning, when i wake up, his wrinkly face is staring into my (wrinkly) face...what a wonderful way to start the day! I just love Tate's bubbly and warm personality, he's such a friendly little guy. I love how he'll sit on the kitchen floor staring at me when i'm baking, and how, as i'm washing the dishes, he'll snuggle between me and the sink, sitting on my feet, waiting for me to finish up. The list goes on and on...he's my sunshine:heart:

L

Lucy-licious

Me?? I love her wiggly butt xx and I will wager it's THE cutest bully butt on this site :lol:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
if you could name all the things you wanted in a relationship, and actually get them, it would be embodied in the form of a bulldog. Loving, loyal, sweet, funny, attentive, good looking, and NO SPEAKING. lol. i love everything about bullies. it always warms my heart when i get home from anywhere and butler is so happy to see me :heart:

DeeDee

Feb 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Busters
I love how their tongues stick out of their mouths when they get sleepy!

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
I love that he sasses me back when he gets in trouble (grumbles at me as he walks away...turning back of course) and I love how freakin' OCD he is...we are a perfect match! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.