A Rook Pupdate

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Hi All! It's been way too long since I have posted... but I have been lurking on my phone. Finally got internet installed at my new place, so it will be easier to get on here. I just wanted to post a pic of Rook and say hello!

I started a new job in January (hence the lack of posting). Rook didn't seem to miss me too much since he got to spend all day with my parents, who adore him. I moved into a new place and spent the summer tearing it apart and then putting it back together... which Rook said was really boring so he occupied himself by terrorizing Charlie cat. There are so many kids and dogs in our new neighborhood, so Rook has been busy introducing himself to everyone and soaking up all the attention.

Rook turned 2 on August 15th, and is still as crazy as ever. His plan for this fall is to continue being awesome.
Hope everyone and every bully is doing well!

Rook7.jpg

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Rook is adorable. I'm glad he has a plan for the fall, and is making friends and influencing life in the new neighborhood. I have a feeling he won't have any trouble achieving awesome!:D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Rook looks very handsome in that picture...great shot btw! Happy 2nd b-day, Rook and glad you're back on EBN!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome back and so glad you and Rook are back. He is a very handsome bully and glad things are working out for you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE the picture!! Rook is one handsome dude.... best of luck with the house and welcome back!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lauren!! :hiya: I've been soooo hoping you would pop back in! I'm happy for you! A new job..and a new home! You've done good Sweety! I'm happy and proud too!
Rook is as awesome as ever! I can't believe he is two years old!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Lauren, glad you are back at EBN! Rook looks fantastic!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.