Update on Bogey at "Boarding school"....

mer55

Well-known member
Community Veteran
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
106
Location
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
So, we dropped him off, poor little man, thought he was just going to doggie daycare. I just can't imagine how upset he was when we didn't come back to get him..... The kennel was nice enough to send me these pics of how upset he is........ image.webpimage.webp

as [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] said: he probably doesn't even remember who I am!! Ya think???
we are having a good time with all the wedding festivities! Big day is tomorrow. We will be home on Monday. :ashamed:
 
Hahahahhaha. His depression and anxiety looks to be at such a complex level that its giving him the appearance of having the time of his life. I hope he is ok by the time you get back to him.
 
Hahaha Yes very upset you left him there. Awful.
 
Bogey looks like he's having a blast!!! That place looks awesome... I hope that you enjoy your wedding weekend!!! :D
 
He is looking for you in the little cubby.... :) He looks lie he is having a great time.
 
Yeah...he looks devastated! :rofl:. Have a wonderful time at the wedding...and your boy will be so excited when you pick him up!
 
Very cool place, love the photo's. Your going to have to let me know where this place is when you get back.
 
When he comes back home he'll have one word for you...BORING!!! It is nice he is having so much fun with all of his new friends!
 
bahahahha, he's having a better time than You, :lmaogirl:
 
I can see the sadness all around -not ;-))) looks like hes having a great time x
 
You will probably have to get him Professional help to get over the trauma of the whole thing..... or at least to get the grin off of his face !! :laugh:
 
Hahah I LOVE the second picture - you can spot a bully butt from anywhere! So cute!
 
Mom...who??!! I'm sure Bogey misses you, he's just putting on this act so you guys don't worry about him! :P
 
great pictures!! but when I think about it, I haven't seen a bad picture of the Bogster ;) glad your both having a good weekend!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top