Houdini

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Omg...im spending the night at my parents cause i am heading to cape cod and they r watchbg jameson. He is driving me crazy...on bed, off bed, on...downstairs, back up...finally i said screw it and took him down and put him in his crate...10 minutes later i hear his rattle of his tags. He freaking bustedout of his crate. I havent gone down to look but he had either unzipped it or tipped it over....climbed the steps and came strutting in my room....ughhhhhh my parents house is hot, im tired and the dog is antsy....

Last edited:

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Omg...im spending the night at my parents cause i am heading to cape cod and they r watchbg jameson. He is driving me crazy...on bed, off bed, on...downstairs, back up...finally i said screw it and took him down and put him in his crate...10 minutes later i hear his rattle of his tags. He freaking bustedout of his crate. I havent gone down to look but he had either unzipped it or tipped it over....climbed the steps and came strutting in my room....ughhhhhh my parents house is hot, im tired and the ig is antsy....

Sounds like Jameson is giving you a run for your money tonight! :giggle: someone sounds indecisive - hmm Jameson. Poor mom - you will have to grab extra coffee in the AM! Have a great trip :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
U-oh, sounds like Jameson is not really digging his new surroundings Plus, the heat can make them restless. Right now, it's been hot here too and if i don't turn the AC on during the night, Finn especially won't sleep well and gets antsy too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
you messed with his OCD.... tisk tisk --- his routine was rocked.

Hope your trip to Cape Cod was great!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Cape cod was great despite the weather....jameson on the other hand was not happy...my mom let me know that after i left he busted outta his crate again but he collapsed it...literally he pushed on it so it collapsed and he could get out....wtf??? He is crate trained never been an issue...im convinced he hates grandma and grandpa because the attention he wants is not there,..when i got him at 4 this morning he ran to my car and just stood there to get in...no potty, no hi how are you....he wouldnt even go near my car today...i think campbowwow from on. He loves it there

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Awww poor boy wants to be home! When we first moved the next day Brutus walked to the truck and sat by the door like ok are we going back home now! lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.