Flying monkey!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bella will very very VERY occasionally set off on bunny runs around the house. Her "track" is usually the family room, pass through the kitchen into the great room. Round the dining room table and back to us in the family room.

Daddy has a very specific "track" that he uses often and does not really detour from. Family room into office, into family room, into office .. you get the idea. Apparently, Daddy can not do this unless his mouth is full of toy which gets a vigorous shaking as he runs which causes his bunny runs to go more like a zig-zag than a straight line at times.

Which brings us to Linus .. ah my dear sweet boy, Linus. Linus does not bunny run. Linus leaps, jumps, hops, springs, bounds, hurdles, pounces, vaults, skips and bounces on to anything and everything!!!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
He doesn't do it so much now, but when he was a puppy, he would race down the steps and roll down the last few. I was always afraid he was going to kill himself!

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
Ok, I feel better. I thought Sherman was nuts. He runs and plays in bursts. Kinda hope it outgrows it.

OP
HandsomeUlysses

HandsomeUlysses

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Ok, I feel better. I thought Sherman was nuts. He runs and plays in bursts. Kinda hope it outgrows it.

Me too! My FI said that he would hate me if i was his mother as I follow Ulysses around way too much, afraid that he would hurt himself..lol

OP
HandsomeUlysses

HandsomeUlysses

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
I would love for everyone to attach pics if possible like the very cute Chumley! Ill try to catch one of Ulysses fit. Thank you everyone for your replies, took my nervousness out of it, now.. its kinda cute.

Most Reactions