Debo's Heart just stopped

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Sweetpeasmom, I know, thank you, it feels like such a DEEP sadness.
I know it is way too soon, & I couldn't handle it right now anyway, but it's too quiet, I need my bully sounds, & butt wiggles. I was wondering who your breeder is??

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my ive been gone for several days and come home to this sad news. im so so sorry for your loss. i sit here with tears as i can know how you feel. i only hope you find some peace soon and your heart will heal at least a little bit. :cry:

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Thank you this is the worst feeling I've ever felt.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone ! I love all of you! My heart is so broken, i don't know what to do! Debo & i were so close, i took him everywhere, & loved him more than anything in this world, he was my world. Im losing it! All this support does help, so thank you so much!

Just know that you gave him the best life that anyone could have possibly given him. You showed him more love then anyone could have given and know that he's waiting for you.

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
So so sorry! I know nothing I say can bring him back; but he left a paw print on your heart and will never be replaced! It's so hard to loose a fur baby... it just doesn't seem like you ever fully get over it. But, he knows you did the best for him and is probably wiggling his butt wanting you to remember he loves you! We are all here for you! :(

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hugs and prayers and love are all I can send please let me know if I can help in any way

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

B

Baxter Tiberius

First off my eyes are watering because of this. Im sorry for your loss. Hope you're doing okay.

Secondly, Im a sci fi weirdo nerd, and im not sure if you're aware there are pet cloning services now. It's a bit expensive, but I know myself, and if/when Baxter is gone, I could see myself being talked into it.

Its a pretty common practice now. Just wasn't sure if you were aware of it. Not sure how it even works. Do you need just some of his fur? No idea. But if you want the same pup back again, different spirit / probably same personality ... Its out there.

I apologize if that seems crass or inappropriate. I just know that in your position I would have wanted to know about that option.

As much of a bad time I had with the logistics of dealing with my breeder, i really do believe he produces beautiful bullies. I wont say who it is, but desertsky can probably share it with you if you want to ask her.

Hope you get through this okay.

Kevin

EDIT: I literally just googled pet cloning for the first time in my life. I had only heard about it from a friend. I guess its not common yet. But a handful of people have done it. And its pretty expensive. This seemed informative: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/11/south-korean-scientist-expands-pet-cloning-business/

Last edited:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Again, my condolences as well. I return to this thread during the day to see how it is going for you. I know it is very difficult and nothing can assuage the pain and grief but your beloved Debo knew your unconditional love and experienced what only a fortunate few, animals or humans, experience in this life. I am thankful that here there is such a supportive group to support you, not everyone is as aware of how much we all here love and are committed to our beloved dogs.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Emily, I am so sorry for your loss! I know you will miss Debo. All of us at EBN are here for you.

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Thank you all for all the love & support! I haven't been responding because its been too hard for me!
I love you all for helping me so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take your time. We're with you in spirit.