cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh, dear Emily, we're ALL here for you. I know you must be in shock with all that has happened. Debo knew how loved he was by you. It's so hard to know what to say right now except that I'm thinking of you...and asking God to give you some comfort during this very difficult time. :hug:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Emily,
Really shocking news. So sad for you. Praying for you to get through this very pain filled loss...........................

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm so very sorry Emily, are thoughts are with you I cannot believe it... RIP xx

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
My heart is heavy for you.. I'm so sorry for your loss.. I signed back in just now in hopes of good news after chatting for a bit last night.. I'm so so sorry.. We're all here for you.. :hugs: :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Thank you everyone ! I love all of you! My heart is so broken, i don't know what to do! Debo & i were so close, i took him everywhere, & loved him more than anything in this world, he was my world. Im losing it! All this support does help, so thank you so much!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh Emily I wish I was near you to comfort you during this very sad time but please know I am there with you in my heart

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=4219]Emily[/MENTION] We are here for you. I lost a fur baby earlier this week and even though she was not a bully the support from everyone here has been wonderful. I say this just as a reminder that we are here if you need to vent, cry or just talk. You are in my thoughts and prayers and always remember that Debo is now a furry angel that is watching over you and know how much you love him..

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
There are not enough words in this world to let me express how sorry I am for your loss.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
I am so very sorry for your loss! I swore I'd never get another dog after I lost my Rottie 10 yrs ago..It took me 5 yrs to get another dog.Prayers going out for you!

inspire.jpg

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I'm so very sorry for your loss of sweet Debo! My heart breaks for you during this hard time!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I am so sorry! I know nothing will bring him back but you will see him again some day! Let me know if you need anything!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.