Debo's Heart just stopped

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
So sorry for your loss...I lost my Rocky in June. I am shedding a tear right now for you. Always remember he will be waiting at rainbow bridge for you. Take care.. prayers and hugs for you and your family.

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Thank you so much everyone.

I'm having a really hard time, I can't handle this

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Emily --- I am so very sorry for the sudden loss of your sweet baby! We are all here to help and support you through.... EBN was the support I needed (and still need) when I suddenly lost my Nitschke, very similar to you his heart gave out.

Debo - rest in peace sweet boy.. momma loves you

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

It's rough sweetie and is going to take a lot of time! We had a sudden loss too, Orion. He's heart just quit in the middle of the night - no warning to us at all. It took a lot of time for both of us to get to a place of peace with his loss. It was so hard. We're here for you. :hug:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

When I first got on EBN it was 2 weeks after we lost Bella... I can't even begin to tell you the support & love that I received from everyone on here! Many of us have been thru what you are going thru right now, and we all know how very hard this is... we are here for you :hug:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Emily I am so sorry for your loss of Debo, please know that we are all here to support you through this very sad time. :hug:

RIP Sweet Debo

marianne

May 17, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Jenna
I don't know what to say but feel I should say something...I'm so sorry

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm so sorry for your loss. We're all here to support you. My thoughts and prayers are with you

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby Debo. There's no pain greater than loss of a loved one. We are here for you sweetie

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
We're all here for you. When we lost Aubie last year, the wonderful people here helped me through it. So many on EBN have lost a member of their fur family and are here to talk, lend a shoulder to cry or scream on, and help you remember how loved Debo is and will always be. Our babies may leave us physically, but they're always with us. :*(

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Aw I'm so sorry. It seems like the price we pay when we dare to love someone. In the end it's worth it. Sharing your sorrow.....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.