The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Is my pup weird or do others have bullies that love to play in mud puddles? It rained here earlier in the week and I wasn't thinking and took Harlea out back to go potty. Well after she did her business she proceeded to run laps around the yard ensuring she hit each and every mud puddle along the way and would stop and belly flop in the largest one by the gate. Needless to say she was a very dirty pup when she was done. My dad got some pics I am just waiting on him to send them to me.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh dear LORD!!! Winston is KILLING me w/the mud puddles lately... Last one he found her ran thru the doggie door & hit the couch!!! YES I was ready to kill him... LOL

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
LOL Sheldon gingerly walks through them like he is saying EWWWW Why do I have to walk through this .... He cracks me up. I can NOT wait to see the pics!!! I hope your Dad sends them to you soon.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
lol No thanks very much , both our dogs even if it starts to rain a bit make a B-line to the sliding glass door , and I em not gonna let em even see this post in case they get some idea,s lol

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
lol, Chunk LOVES mud puddles, he will spill water bowls at the park to make them! and then he will lay and roll in them, and then come to show me his 'work' so very proud of himself... pigdog!!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Luca avoids the puddles I'm happy to say. Would hate to have to hose him down all the times :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
can't wait to see the pictures :lol: so glad my trio avoid the puddles :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Is my pup weird or do others have bullies that love to play in mud puddles? It rained here earlier in the week and I wasn't thinking and took Harlea out back to go potty. Well after she did her business she proceeded to run laps around the yard ensuring she hit each and every mud puddle along the way and would stop and belly flop in the largest one by the gate. Needless to say she was a very dirty pup when she was done. My dad got some pics I am just waiting on him to send them to me.

McCollum Park is one of our favorite spots to go and after a rain (which is often here, normally) the trails get muddy spots in them. Of course they do. Bea will PURPOSEFULLY walk thru them. Going out of her way, in fact. We ten feet away from a muddy spot and she will see it and immediately head for it. With six feet of leash connected to each dog -- and each dog with their own agenda -- I must be on my toes. Fortunately, McCollum has a creek that runs through it and despite the weather, we rinse off in it before we get back in the car.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online