OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Thank you everyone... My hubby agreed on the name when I brought her home. Last weekend he said now that I hear the name all the time I dont like it... I said to bad she loves it lol..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I had forgotton that Ireland was the same age as Daddy!! Daddy was 15 weeks on Tuesday! The time really does fly by ......

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]
So Daddy's Bday is Aug 3rd? How cool lol... A day apart....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]
So Daddy's Bday is Aug 3rd? How cool lol... A day apart....

[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION] ... YES August 3rd!!! It is going to be very cool seeing them both grow up .......... Daddy was a rescue from an amish puppy mill and is already showing signs of NEVER being anything like AKC standard!! Probably due to a lot of in-breeding etc ... but we love him anyway!!

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Ahh poor Daddy. you know a while back on my horse group I heard about the Amish puppy mills and also the horse traders they are I was floored. I just always thought differently...

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
How sweet. I remember Lola at that age and cannot wait to get my new puppy (to be named: Louie, Odie or Oscar) to enjoy it all over again, or enjoy most of it all over again. Yeah only 2 more weeks.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Ahh poor Daddy. you know a while back on my horse group I heard about the Amish puppy mills and also the horse traders they are I was floored. I just always thought differently...

Yes... I don't buy ANYTHING from the Amish anymore. It's sad, but I don't like what they do with animals. I live up here close to Shipshewana and never go to Amish Acres and anything that have to do with that culture. The mennonite are totally different and I buy their stuff.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
MY birthday is Aug. 3 as well. I'm a bit older than they are tho. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.