Attn Bully Dads

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
So sadly I had to say bye to my red 1997 Honda Prelude and my Bulldog Mom window sticker last night as we sold the car. Of course off I went to amazon to buy a new one and stumbled across this beauty

41NM1caCoAL__SX342_.jpg

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I feel like I saw these on one of the auctions too! Sean and I are totally getting these. I have the I love my bulldog magnet on my car now but we need more!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I would love to have one but sadly I will not because the crooks around here look for that kind of stuff and then try to come steal your babies... :( I still love it though.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Perfect, I must get one for My Camaro its all Black and Black tinted windows that will stand out and look great on it , excellent post thanks

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I feel like I saw these on one of the auctions too! Sean and I are totally getting these. I have the I love my bulldog magnet on my car now but we need more!

That's where I originally saw the Bulldog Mom one. When I went to reorder I found a Bulldog Dad one. Have a look around they have a lot of great window decals and very well priced.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to have one but sadly I will not because the crooks around here look for that kind of stuff and then try to come steal your babies... :( I still love it though.

That's just horrible!! I could understand the fear though. I'm always scared if someone breaks into our home Tubby would go willingly because its someone new to pet him and love on him.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
That's where I originally saw the Bulldog Mom one. When I went to reorder I found a Bulldog Dad one. Have a look around they have a lot of great window decals and very well priced.

We have a big lifted Jeep that we have designated as Loki's car he loves that thing maybe I can find something awesome for his car LOL

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
We have a big lifted Jeep that we have designated as Loki's car he loves that thing maybe I can find something awesome for his car LOL

lol that would be super cute. I wish you could personalize them. But then again I might go crazy with that

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was waiting for you to reply!!! Totally thought of you and Buster when I saw this

hahaha! That would look real good on his Ford Truck!! Thanks for sharing. :D;) I didn't even know they made them!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I don't know why I opened this thread, as I'm obviously not a bully Dad. I was just nosey. Lol. I love these , I'll have to get me a Mom one.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I wanna get that tattooed on my cheek. Not talkin bout my face.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.