Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brynnlee
    Likes (Received)

Default Anyone else's bullies do this?

Does any one else have a bully that follows them everywhere? Even to go shower? Brynn thinks she needs to be at my side at all times and I have almost tripped over her trying to get out of the shower but she insists she be with me everywhere. I take her on rides if I am not going shopping or anywhere I will be in long - mostly just through a drive through for supper, or if I have to run into the gas station I leave my car on w A/C as it's hot in WI right now and take my key fob off so I can still lock my car so no one steals her - LOL. But, jeeze! I love the girl, but if I even get up at night to go to the bathroom there she is - and I know she is tired, but nope she will still get right up. I wish she would just get her rest and not feel that she needs to follow me and wake up every single time I move. Maybe she is just adjusting still - I don't mind at all that she is around me all the time....she is all to funny and brightens my day. I just was curious if it's a bully thing

Whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend has never owned a bulldog <3

Pet Sitter
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Luca Brasi
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone else's bullies do this?

My bully follows me like the FBI. He needs to be at my side at all times. That's why I love the breed. They are such loving companions. He doesn't follow me into the bathroom while I shower though. He's got some strange fear or the bathroom.

If my dog doesn't doesnt go to heaven then neither am I.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Oh I DO believe this is a bully thing, both of my bullies have done this... and yes it does drive me insane especially when I'm in the BATHROOM!!! LOL

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Yep. Where one of us goes Harlea has to follow. Unless she is napping or playing in her play pen. She got in the shower with my wife the other night and it was crazy funny.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Our Cash, who was deaf and blind when he came to us as a rescue at 12, was always by me for the short 6 months that we had him (RIP). He could be completely asleep and snoring alongside our couch, I would get up very quietly to go to the bathroom, when I got there and I would turn around he would be there. To tell the truth, I miss it completely (none of my current dogs really follow me much).

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Yep got 2 that do that good thing the bathroom is large here , but Tilly will sit there and watch whatever is going on , Diva on the other hand plops right down on the floor and goes too sleep bang gone poof , wish I could sleep like that .
    No matter what and where I,M doing they are always within 10 ft of me , in garden sawing logs , in house everywhere , it could be 30 below out or 90 F they are there , and if I go into town to pick up the mail and not take them , there a pair of grumpy bullies when I get home and ignore me for a bit ! lol

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Ruthie is my shadow. Even this morning, I was in the bathroom and I see a little face and tongue peeking through the door. Bullies love their people.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jenna
    Likes (Received)

Yep Jenna also...haven't been to the bathroom alone since she moved in...wish i could train her to shut the door

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jenna
    Likes (Received)

Yep Jenna also...haven't been to the bathroom alone since she moved in...wish i could train her to shut the door

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Stacy
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Oh yes Bella does it to and if shes not behind me shes beside me, if i stop she stops if i take one step so does she, if i walk backwards well guess what she does too it is funny how they like to be right under you but can get aggravating especially when you trip over them, i tell bella all the time (joking of course) im gonna have to sell her to buy me a tooth when she trips me she just jumps up and down and then i realize id go without a tooth haha they are amazing for sure!!
    Its so hard being the queen!!!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia
    Likes (Received)

@Marine91 Mia does that too
    @AmberXo Yes mine follows me around all the time.. it's funny cause she'll just get comfy on the couch, then I'll get up to go to kitchen, here she comes to see what I'm eating lol. But I have to kick her out when I get in the shower or she'll jump in! She loves the bathtub

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ramsay
    Likes (Received)

I totally think this is a bully thing! Ramsay is my shadow! My boyfriend who is used to having golden retrievers thinks it is the weirdest thing! I just think it's adorable. I love having my little Ramsay everywhere I go. The bathroom thing is annoying though.... he even know when I flush that it's time to leave! Got to work on that... haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads