AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
:rofl: how funny! everyone thought Brynn was just attached to me, welll I guess that is part of it, but hearing all of your bullies do the same is quite funny. [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] I couldn't imagine having 4! Lol oh gosh! I don't mind Brynn with me everywhere I go, she also will be at the door waiting for me if I come home and give me a look like "uh you left without me mom that isn't how we do things here" but I try to take her with me as much as possible. It is cute but I do almost trip over her at times. Gotta love them!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is not much of a shadow, but she does want to know where I am, but does not follow. Just watch.

Nitshcke my boy that past ---- SHADOW, I could not go anywhere without him, bathroom he even laid outside the shower door till I opened it, then he would lay by the sink with his head on my feet while I did my hair. Our Frenchie, Chelios is just like this now, too.

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinness does this as well...he has been a bit more of a shadow lately...we live in Wisconsin as well and have been dealing with the horrendous weather. I think he is getting stir crazy...poor guy! And next week all head back to school :(

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH sticks close to me, especially when we go out to a meet up. But here at home she prefers to stay in her throne room to any other so she only follows me when I go to bed at night. Other than that she waits for me to come back to the throne room.
Amy is getting so that she will follow one of us if we are working in the kitchen. She's getting really good about just lying down in the area and watching or snoozing. She will also follow me in the bathroom and HRH won't cross the line where the tile meets the wood floor of the hallway.

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Oh ya, Geno does not leave my side. Sometimes I don't want to get up unless I have to when he's sleeping, because I know as soon as I stand up he will pop up and follow me. He does seem to chill out some after his third meal. Once he falls asleep in bed though, he doesn't get up until I get out of bed to feed him breakfast. Once he's in that bed it's hard to get him to even move! (except if food is involved of course) Yes he does go to the bathroom with me. His fav is hanging out in the kitchen while I'm cooking so he'll be right there if a crumb falls on the floor.

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Guinness does this as well...he has been a bit more of a shadow lately...we live in Wisconsin as well and have been dealing with the horrendous weather. I think he is getting stir crazy...poor guy! And next week all head back to school :(

I see it says you live in Madison - I am about 20-30 minutes away! I go back to school in Madison actually, next week as well. Brynn is always right at the door when I come home, but I have been trying to tire her out by playing a lot inside because outside is horrible - she will go potty and come right back to the door :(

LarryZek

Sep 1, 2013
Brooklyn,NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston is like my shadow. I don't have a huge bathroom so as he grows this can become an issue.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online