Thread: Anyone else's bullies do this?

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone else's bullies do this?

Loki is always at my heels even when Sean is home and they are playing the minute I walk away from them he has to see where I am going. I haven't taken a shower along without his little eyes since 04/14/2012! LOL
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

That is a bully trait..they don't want to be separated from their family at all Sheldon follows me from room to room he has to be in which ever room I am in....

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

How about four that follow?! Yes, even if I get up to go potty! I tell them I will be right back-stay where you are-BUT NO-I can't be trusted!! Outside-it's a different story....too much "good?" stuff to eat! Nobody listens.........(we have fence)

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brynnlee
    Likes (Received)

how funny! everyone thought Brynn was just attached to me, welll I guess that is part of it, but hearing all of your bullies do the same is quite funny. @Manydogs I couldn't imagine having 4! Lol oh gosh! I don't mind Brynn with me everywhere I go, she also will be at the door waiting for me if I come home and give me a look like "uh you left without me mom that isn't how we do things here" but I try to take her with me as much as possible. It is cute but I do almost trip over her at times. Gotta love them!

Whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend has never owned a bulldog <3

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Banks is not much of a shadow, but she does want to know where I am, but does not follow. Just watch.

Nitshcke my boy that past ---- SHADOW, I could not go anywhere without him, bathroom he even laid outside the shower door till I opened it, then he would lay by the sink with his head on my feet while I did my hair. Our Frenchie, Chelios is just like this now, too.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bulldog(s) Names
    Guinness
    Likes (Received)

Guinness does this as well...he has been a bit more of a shadow lately...we live in Wisconsin as well and have been dealing with the horrendous weather. I think he is getting stir crazy...poor guy! And next week all head back to school

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

HRH sticks close to me, especially when we go out to a meet up. But here at home she prefers to stay in her throne room to any other so she only follows me when I go to bed at night. Other than that she waits for me to come back to the throne room.
    Amy is getting so that she will follow one of us if we are working in the kitchen. She's getting really good about just lying down in the area and watching or snoozing. She will also follow me in the bathroom and HRH won't cross the line where the tile meets the wood floor of the hallway.

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member cbh142's Avatar
    Real Name
    Colleen
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Geno
    Likes (Received)

Oh ya, Geno does not leave my side. Sometimes I don't want to get up unless I have to when he's sleeping, because I know as soon as I stand up he will pop up and follow me. He does seem to chill out some after his third meal. Once he falls asleep in bed though, he doesn't get up until I get out of bed to feed him breakfast. Once he's in that bed it's hard to get him to even move! (except if food is involved of course) Yes he does go to the bathroom with me. His fav is hanging out in the kitchen while I'm cooking so he'll be right there if a crumb falls on the floor.
    RIP Fonzi- Mommy and Daddy miss you!

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brynnlee
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rksuski View Post
    Guinness does this as well...he has been a bit more of a shadow lately...we live in Wisconsin as well and have been dealing with the horrendous weather. I think he is getting stir crazy...poor guy! And next week all head back to school

I see it says you live in Madison - I am about 20-30 minutes away! I go back to school in Madison actually, next week as well. Brynn is always right at the door when I come home, but I have been trying to tire her out by playing a lot inside because outside is horrible - she will go potty and come right back to the door

Whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend has never owned a bulldog <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Guinness
    Likes (Received)

We have a great daycare if you need one . Not too far from campus if you are a student

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Winston is like my shadow. I don't have a huge bathroom so as he grows this can become an issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads