Am I embarassing??

BulldogMoma

Apr 15, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Morgan (born 5-28-2013) Clyde (2004-2012)
Embarrassing, not at all! Just a normal member of the Bully Club... I think we all do it! Who knows, we may end up talking to a friend from englishbulldognews :-)

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
That's awesome guys! I somehow knew that would be the response ;) I'm so happy to be apart of such an awesome and a litttle bit :loco2: group!
[MENTION=8595]BulldogMoma[/MENTION] I thought of that "after" the fact! duh on my part.

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Without question! I stop and talk to EVERY bulldog and owner I see. I have to know the dog's name, how old, everything...Of course, I don't have children (no one to be appalled!), but my bf never gets embarrassed, because he usually got there first! Even here in NJ, where you see more bullies than you used to, it's still not an every day thing! And we aren't alone...when I walk him, I've had quite a few people stop their cars and ask about him!

Me too now that I think about it. I've had people drive by when I'm walking her and yell out " I love your dog" lol. Now them some cray cray's! :LMAO:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Heck yeah, I would and do totally the same thing. I stop every bully and their owner, and French Bulldogs too. Then I talk up EBN, and nutrition, and my kids think I'm a crazy dog lady and that I'm obsessed with Bulldogs, and their right. I embarrass them and I love it. Lol. They are 31 and 33
Oh yes I do the same exact thing. My kids just roll with it now. They know when it comes to bulldogs there is no hope for me!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HA HA HA , I also live in a very rural area crap shopping here to btw
I would have been there in a flash and probably with Tilly in tow lol ( she always goes to town with me or she gets mad at me )
Tilly and Diva are famous in town cause everyone here has Beagles for hunting .
In the tourist time of year like now , when were in town I get people coming up to us too to talk all about there bullies past and present so your cool, and wasn,t it fun to embarrass the teenagers too lol , we sound so similar , My daughter would have freeked ha ha ha

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Well since it's back to school season, I took my daughter shopping for clothes 3 hours out of town. Where we live the shopping sucks. We were gone all day of course (nothing for mama :moping: ) On the way home after a long day with 2 teenage girls :loco:, I stopped for gas. As I was filling up I saw a guy outside feeding his bulldog! I became as giddy as a school girl and had to rush over to check out the cuteness (obviously the bully not the guy). Anyway when I came back to car my daughter said "OMG did you go over there?" She was embarassed lol. She thinks I'm :loco2:
Of course I did! Where we live seeing an EB is rare so I get so happy when I see one! I had to meet her and find out her name, age and weight!
Ok.. so please tell you would do the same? :u2:

Absolutely!! Your not crazy!! I do this everywhere I go, my husband just laughs at me lol!!

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
HA HA HA , I also live in a very rural area crap shopping here to btw
I would have been there in a flash and probably with Tilly in tow lol ( she always goes to town with me or she gets mad at me )
Tilly and Diva are famous in town cause everyone here has Beagles for hunting .
In the tourist time of year like now , when were in town I get people coming up to us too to talk all about there bullies past and present so your cool, and wasn,t it fun to embarrass the teenagers too lol , we sound so similar , My daughter would have freeked ha ha ha

Yes! It was a double wammy :lol: I see your from Canada! What part?

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
I do this as well. It's usually a frightening experience for the person I'm running over to greet as I am 6'1" tall and 300 pounds. And to be completely honest I do appear to be someone you would see on sons of anarchy. Lotta tattoos. Long facial hair. People see me barreling towards them and get nervous until I get there and start baby talking their bulldogs. Then they don't know what the hell to do. Lol

The image of this is is priceless btw :)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
We are in northern Ontario, east side of Algonquin Park , I retired to here from Toronto app 2 yrs ago .
My bucket list was Tilly and a 2010 Camaro and Tilly helped me pick it out lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are all crazy because we do the same !
[MENTION=8750]KarenP[/MENTION] I went to Petco today for the pups nail clipping... ended up there for close to an hour due to two EB's one in the parking lot and the other in the store. i gave out EBN cards and gave them all kinds of advice on food and ear cleaning, tail pockets -- my sister stood off to the side with Banks and Cheli just shaking her head. I walk over to her and say .. sorry, but I am obsessed' she laughed and said I would have never guessed :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I do this as well. It's usually a frightening experience for the person I'm running over to greet as I am 6'1" tall and 300 pounds. And to be completely honest I do appear to be someone you would see on sons of anarchy. Lotta tattoos. Long facial hair. People see me barreling towards them and get nervous until I get there and start baby talking their bulldogs. Then they don't know what the hell to do. Lol

Oh, god love you, Big Mike...I certainly do
:smoochwink: Stuart was 6'4", bearded, long haired & rough looking
and such a gentle giant but he really scared people too! I just love that you persevere anyway, good
for you!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.