Am I embarassing??

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Well since it's back to school season, I took my daughter shopping for clothes 3 hours out of town. Where we live the shopping sucks. We were gone all day of course (nothing for mama :moping: ) On the way home after a long day with 2 teenage girls :loco:, I stopped for gas. As I was filling up I saw a guy outside feeding his bulldog! I became as giddy as a school girl and had to rush over to check out the cuteness (obviously the bully not the guy). Anyway when I came back to car my daughter said "OMG did you go over there?" She was embarassed lol. She thinks I'm :loco2:
Of course I did! Where we live seeing an EB is rare so I get so happy when I see one! I had to meet her and find out her name, age and weight!
Ok.. so please tell you would do the same? :u2:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Absolutely. My wife would do the same. It may embarrass my kids but they will get over it.

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] that's part our job I guess! I'm 39 and my dad stoll embarrases me :blush: :sarcastic:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Heck yeah I would!!! In fact one time at Starbucks I was gushing over this guys EB he asked me to watch him while he went inside to get a coffee... obviously I look very trustful?!! LOL I LOVE to embarrass my kids, it's payback for when they were toddlers!!! :evilha:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Heck yeah, I would and do totally the same thing. I stop every bully and their owner, and French Bulldogs too. Then I talk up EBN, and nutrition, and my kids think I'm a crazy dog lady and that I'm obsessed with Bulldogs, and their right. I embarrass them and I love it. Lol. They are 31 and 33

EmmaOnDuty

Aug 21, 2013
Kentucky
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Blue
Totally woulda done the same thing! Especially since I completely relate to the rare bully sightings...I actually had never seen a bully in person until we went to adopt Em and I'm 32! (And, 3 hours to the nearest mall...yup...) It's very 'Green Acres' here, but that's ok...Em's a rockstar, but she's not much of a people person... :lmao:

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I do this as well. It's usually a frightening experience for the person I'm running over to greet as I am 6'1" tall and 300 pounds. And to be completely honest I do appear to be someone you would see on sons of anarchy. Lotta tattoos. Long facial hair. People see me barreling towards them and get nervous until I get there and start baby talking their bulldogs. Then they don't know what the hell to do. Lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I do this as well. It's usually a frightening experience for the person I'm running over to greet as I am 6'1" tall and 300 pounds. And to be completely honest I do appear to be someone you would see on sons of anarchy. Lotta tattoos. Long facial hair. People see me barreling towards them and get nervous until I get there and start baby talking their bulldogs. Then they don't know what the hell to do. Lol

I can just picture the scenario in my head. :ROFL2:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Without question! I stop and talk to EVERY bulldog and owner I see. I have to know the dog's name, how old, everything...Of course, I don't have children (no one to be appalled!), but my bf never gets embarrassed, because he usually got there first! Even here in NJ, where you see more bullies than you used to, it's still not an every day thing! And we aren't alone...when I walk him, I've had quite a few people stop their cars and ask about him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online