AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
It does seem simple to do! However, I still made an appointment with a groomer tomorrow morning for her to get them done, a bath and her nails. Then I will be the good mom that comes back to bring her home instead of making her mad :) hahaha.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
My vet never makes me pay an office visit for small things like that and it's only 18 bucks to have it done there. I don't take Sheldon to a groomer because the last time she used some type of shampoo on him that made him miserably itchy it took about two weeks and benadryl every night to finally get him comfortable.

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
My vet never makes me pay an office visit for small things like that and it's only 18 bucks to have it done there. I don't take Sheldon to a groomer because the last time she used some type of shampoo on him that made him miserably itchy it took about two weeks and benadryl every night to finally get him comfortable.

Uh oh this makes me nervous... I called my vet and they told me I would have to pay an office visit.. ugh! Now I am thinking I should do it myself. Lol

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Uh oh this makes me nervous... I called my vet and they told me I would have to pay an office visit.. ugh! Now I am thinking I should do it myself. Lol

LOL I only have Sheldon done when they begin to bother him he let's me know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
LOL I only have Sheldon done when they begin to bother him he let's me know.

That's our issue - shes doing the butt scratch quite a bit the last day and a half so I figured better take her in - couldn't get her in today so tomorrow morning. I just hope they know what they are doing and I don't get a itchy bully back

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That's our issue - shes doing the butt scratch quite a bit the last day and a half so I figured better take her in - couldn't get her in today so tomorrow morning. I just hope they know what they are doing and I don't get a itchy bully back

That was the groomer that did that the vet has been great!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.