OP
meganhicks

meganhicks

Aug 28, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Hi all well good news when we woke up all sounds of phlegm were gone!! Yay maybe he's just a phlegmy guy!! LLol thanks for all your support last night in my mini melt down
:)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi all well good news when we woke up all sounds of phlegm were gone!! Yay maybe he's just a phlegmy guy!! LLol thanks for all your support last night in my mini melt down

That's Great news! Happy he's better. :D

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel is always "wet" sounding. We're trying to find the right combination for her of food, treats, and meds. I hope Dexter stays clear!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well switched to Fromm and raw tonight! Hope it goes well only time will tell!
however tonight's issues sounds like phlegm?! I can hear it in his throat when he breathes and he is not settling well?! Is this normal? Or should I be worried any remedies? We did go to the lake today and he decided it would be a good idea to stick his face completely under water?! HELP! Freaking out a little bit!!

how is the bid boy doing?

OP
meganhicks

meganhicks

Aug 28, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Dexter is good! The food switch has gone really well and we have solid poops and no more phlegm for the most part! If he chews a bone for awhile he gets a little phlegmy, he is settling in good! Is a biter for sure trying to curb having difficulties! Any suggestions??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Dexter is good! The food switch has gone really well and we have solid poops and no more phlegm for the most part! If he chews a bone for awhile he gets a little phlegmy, he is settling in good! Is a biter for sure trying to curb having difficulties! Any suggestions??

Firm NO and distract with one of his toys/bones to teach him what he is allowed to chew/bite on.

So glad to hear the food change is helping...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.