He doesn't like some words

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
So I was talking with a patient today about our bullies and we both came to the conclusion that our bullies simply don't like some words or common doggy phrases for instance; if we say Loki come he stays where ever he is but if we say here he comes barreling over, if we say no begging he keeps begging we clear our throats and he stops begging, we tell him Loki lay down he stays standing until we say down, we say Loki drop it he runs away we say give it he drops it. I am curious if this is something that others have run into with their bullies?

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Lol so stubborn! I noticed with Brynn I will tell her to come here and she just looks at me and if it say come on then she will move, lol.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:cookie:I think bullies have selective hearing, and listen when they want to, unless of course there is a treat involved, and then they will do just about anything. Lol. They are smarter than you think.

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh I agree... I think stubborn is the obvious issue, but I swear Winston mulls things over to see if it's worth the trouble. You know... like come, stay, drop it or LEAVE IT!!! LOL :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You are so OWNED!! :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.