Weight Question...

Saylesfamily

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Sierra Vista, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Bentley Fonsworhty III
What is the ideal weight for my male, 4 y/o Bulldog?? He just got put on a weight management dog food and I think the vet was off on his assesment of Sir Bentley.
 
What is the ideal weight for my male, 4 y/o Bulldog?? He just got put on a weight management dog food and I think the vet was off on his assesment of Sir Bentley.

do you have a pic? :welcome3:
 
What is the ideal weight for my male, 4 y/o Bulldog?? He just got put on a weight management dog food and I think the vet was off on his assesment of Sir Bentley.

weight varies by size/shape.... can you post a picture from above so we can see his waist?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top