JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
It's going to be getting cold where I live soon. I just got both my fur babies this year.... And it has only been warm weather. They are both inside babies and only go outside for walks, playtime and to potty. Do they need sweaters? It gets very cold and icy here... We have all tile and hardwood floors.... I know this breed gets hot and cold easily. Where do I get sweaters to properly fit them?
y2uze2um.jpg
This is Jagger ( quite chubby) but considered narrow built for a bulldog
e4equ4u4.jpg
Ellie - she has a very broad chest and large rib cage

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I love in mn/wi is get stupid cold here this will be Loki's 3rd winter here and he doesn't have a sweater but he also is not out very long either. It might not be a bad idea if you place. On having them out often also one thing that I will recommended is booties. Loki hates them but if were going out for a walk he knows he has to have something on his feet so they stay warm and he doesn't slip.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw you have the cutest babies ever :)

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Ok, thanks - Jagger will most likely have to have a sweater he's a baby :). He will drag blankets around the house and snuggle in them. And when he gets a bath he actually shivers once he's out. When we are in the bed he has his own blanket to cover up with. Ellie not so much. She like to sprawl out on the tile where it's cool. She does not like being covered up in bed.
Thank you, I love them both. Jagger we have has since he was a baby and we recently rescued Ellie.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgWe bought sweaters and jackets last year at the Winter Woofstock in Toronto. Blossom doesn't mind getting dressed or having clothes on, but Bulldozer hates clothes, he tries to bite them when I'm putting them on him. He is okay with a t- shirt type of clothes but hates anything else.
p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.